Status: I'm Working On Getting It On Here.

When Goodbye Means Hello

The One And Only Anissa

"Dad, let me explain." I urged. 

"No, why should I? My seventeen year old daughter is pregnant." he screamed which caused Elizabeth to come in to find what happened. 

"Age didn't matter when you said that she could get married." Embry chimed in. 

"That is completely different. And I'm not sure if I want you getting married now. If you are going to do shit like this."

"Because you know, I planned on getting fucking pregnant." I yelled as I stood up from sitting on my bed. 

"Don't talk to me like that." his voice lowered probably in shock from my words. 

"I already did." I stated. 

"You're not getting married to Jacob." he thinks that he has the say in that. Even if he uses my minorship as an advantage, I'm still going to marry him. I'll just have to wait a year. A year is not that long. 

"Really? So you want your grandson to be a bastard? I really do hate you." I spat. He just gave me his "I'm disappointed in you" face, then walked away with Embry following him to try to explain.

"Christina, you know he loves you. He's only doing what he thinks is best for you." Elizabeth tried to explain my father. 

"Sure." I said with as much kindness as I possibly could. 

"Does Jacob know?" she asked while walking over to my bed and sitting down. 

"I told him today." she sighed in relieve. I think that she thought I wasn't goin to tell him. 

"Thats good. How far along are you?"

"Four weeks." I replied. Her face lit up. 

"I... Uh? Your father is going to be a grandpa." she said. She still didn't think that Embry and I felt comfortable adding her to the family. 

"Well, you're going to be a grandma." I said wrapping her in a hug. 

"I'll talk to your father. He'll come around and you know he's not going to let you have that baby until Jacob is bound to you with that ring." I just laughed and we hugged again. She got up and started walking out, "Oh... And dinner is done."

"Okay." I responded by sending up and walking towards the door.

        ********:(*********

I awoke that night to cold hands gently stroking my face. It frightened me. I'm not used to cold. I opened my eyes to see an unbelievably beautiful girl. She had long, dark brown almost black hair, she was a pale as could be, and she had blood red eyes. I jumped up in shock, "Don't be scared. I only wanted to see the one bearing a werewolf son." Shit it was a boy. Why is that the only thing I'm thinking about right now?

"Ho-ho-how did you know that I'm pregnant? Or that it's a boy?" I stuttered out of fright. 

"I'm also a mother, or was. I can just sense these things. Plus I heard your stupid fiancé talking about it. You should really tell him to keep his mouth shut. He's going to end up getting someone hurt." Roght as she said that another vampire jumped in the window. 

"Oh, I see you have found her." he said, this one was, short, well for a guy he was short, had dirty blonde hair, and yet again he was pale and had red eyes. But there was just something about this one that terrified me on a new level.

"Yes I have." she replied while keeping her eyes on me. 

He smiled, then looked at me, "She smells horrible, but her blood smells great. Hers might even smell better than Bella's. Let's see if it tastes well." he said then pounced on me. I stood there for what seemed like days waiting, anticipating the pain and agony that was awaiting me. But instead of biting he just left a kiss on my neck. 

"Did you really think I'd bite you? I need you." he said with his southern accent.

"W-what?"

"I need you, to finish our plan, you see your boyfriend is ruining everything. So we need you to soften him up a bit, as we attack him."

"No! I would never help you, especially not tha-" he cut me off my putting his lips to mine. 

"Yes, you will, because Thomas over here has the ability to control your feelings with that kiss he just gave you."

"Lovely way to put it Anissa." I stood there with my hands in fists. 

"I'm not doing it. I refuse." Thomas just turned back around and kissed me again, but with a lot more force. I wouldn't kiss back, so he used his power to force me to. 

When he let go I spat in his face, "Don't ever touch me again." this gained a smirk on his face. 

"Babe, you don't mean that." the smirk never left. 

"Yes I do." he just put his hand on my face. 

"You wouldn't want your baby hurt, now would you?" I immediately stopped arguing. I would be devastated if Brady got hurt, "Now that she has shut up, have you seen Zach?" he asked Anissa. 

"No, I thought that he had been with you." she replied. 

"Well obviously he's not."

I laughed which caused them both to look at me, "Score: 1 for the werewolves. Score: 0 for the vampires."

Anissa glared at me, "If he died, you die." my eyes widened which now caused them to laugh. There evil laughs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah. Well I mentioned these vampires awhile ago then forgot about them so I need to put them in here before the fights over so there you go.
Did you like it? Dislike it? Tell me.

Love Christina. ;)