Status: I'm Working On Getting It On Here.

When Goodbye Means Hello

Sleepy?

"So Christina I heard about you and Jake." my stepmom Elizabeth said to me as I walked in the door.
I tried not to just start screaming I was so happy, but instead I say down by her. "I'm so happy! I've loved him forever and now he likes me back. Ahhh! I love it."
"I know how you feel. That's how I felt about your dad."
"Yeah! You and my dad are like the best couple ever." she laughed, "but I need to get a shower because I don't know when Jacob is coming tomorrow." I said as I stood up gave her a hug then walked to the bathroom. I slipped out of my clothes and into the show when I started hearing Anywhere But Here by Mayday Parade. I reached for my phone. "How is my secret love, today?" I asked my best friend in the whole world, Emma.
"Great. You?"
"Well darling," I said using my best british accent, "I'm getting a shower. So I'll call you in a while."
"Okay! Bye!" then we hung up. I finished my shower and walked into my room to get dressed. I pulled out a pair of basketball shorts that Embry gave me and a La Push high school shirt. Then I picked up my phone and dialed Emma's cell.
"Hey! So what did you do today?"she asked me as soon as she answered the phone.
"Oh nothing really. I'm sort of dating Jacob and I broke my wrist but you know just a regular day. Who am I kidding? I am cheesin' right now."
"Ahhh! You're dating Jacob? Oh my gawd! That is great. And how did you break your wrist?" I hated lying to Emma but I couldn't tell her about the werewolf versus vampire world.
"I was walking to Emily's house and I slipped and fell on my wrist."
"Christina, you are so clumsy!" in all actually I'm not it's just everytime something happens that involves the pack I blame on falling or something like that.
"I know. I need to work on that. So what are you doing tomorrow?"
"Nothing. You?"
"Well, Jake is going to come down but if you want you can also."
"when have you known me to not want to come down."
"Good point. But can I just talk to you tomorrow?"
"Yeah! That's fine! See you later alligator."
"In a while crocodile." and then we hung up and I walked over to my bed. I snuggled in to my blankets thinking about Jacob. I love him so much and I just hope that he really does love me like he said. Hopefully he isn't bullshitting me. The next thing I knew I was getting woken up by someone running there hand through my hair.
"Hey! Did I wake you?" Jacob asked.
"No what makes you think that?" I sarcastically said.
"Wow! Sarcasm already."
"Yeah. But I probably look gross and I need to brush my teeth an everything so hold on." I said as I walked to my closet picked out at random a shirt and jeans then walked to the bathroom. I shut the bathroom door behind me then slipped my clothes off and put my clean clothes on. Which happened to be my dark blue v-neck and a regular pair a medium wash jeans. Then threw my curly brown hair into a messy bun. I then brushed my teeth and did my makeup.
I walked back into my room to see a sleeping Jacob on my bed. I knelt down beside him and kissed go cheek an said, "I love you." I walked out of my room to my kitchen to get some food. Eliabeth was sitting at our island. "Oh! You're up early." she sai when she looked up at me from her gossip magazine.
"You can thank Jake fir that. He wakes me up then falls asleep in my room. Ugh! I could be sleeping right now." Elizabeth laughed at my rambling as a got the milk out for my Captain Crunch cereal. "So do you have plans for today?"
"Umm? Besides hanging with Jake and Emma, no. Why?"
"I wanted to go shopping today. And wanted to know if you wanted to go."
"Yeah! That'd be great. Where are we going?"
"Probably the Seattle mall."
"Okay! That's cool." I said between chews.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay! Here it is this will probably be my last for tonight.
Ummm? I thought this chapter was good but could hav been better.
I still want you to tell me what you think.
Subscribe and comment.

Love Christina