Status: I'm Working On Getting It On Here.

When Goodbye Means Hello

Where Are They?

Jacobs POV

"Was the scent picked at the same place?" I asked.
"No the filthy blood suckers are moving closer to La Push." this makes me so mad. Why can't they just stay away? Don't they know that we will rip them to shreds?
"What do they want?" I asked with obvious anger.
"I don't know. The Cullen's said they would help us get rid of them."
"That helps. Maybe they can get them to stay the fuck away."
"Hopefully. But come on we have to meet Sam in the clearing." we then phased and ran to the very familiar clearing in the middle of the forest. As we ran, I could smell how strong and close the blood suckers were. It was to close for comfort.
"Okay," Sam started to talk, "we need to get rid of these vampires and you aren't going to be happy about this. I'm not either but since the Cullens are helping us, they will be allowed to come into our boundary. Only until the other vampires are gone."
"You're breaking the treaty!" I heard Paul yell.
"Do you want these vampires gone?" Jared yelled back, "Do you think we want them here?"
"This pisses me off." I said. Because it does.
"I know. But I want us to take the same positions as yesterday. And I have Leah and Seth watching around the residents of the reservation. Meet back here in 2 hours. Call me if you find anything a don't hesitate to attack if you see any unfamiliar vampires. Now go." Sam ordered as Quil, Paul and, I started off towards the north.
"So Paul, what do you think of Emma?" I asked knowing that Christina wanted me to.
"Uhh? I don't know. She's my friend."
"Oh. Could you ever be attracted to her?"
"Well, I already am. But she isn't in to me." I just snorted because he is so wrong. The smell was actually fading away. Which tells me that they are closer to the reservation than we suspected. And that's not good, especially since Christina is at my house with just my crippled dad.
"Guys we probably need to tell Sam that we are losing the trail towards the north. And that they are closer the the reservation than we thought." I stated.
"Yeah! We should," Quil replied, " Sam the trail is fading towards the north so they are closer to te reservation."
"Okay. Then start to follow the trail." Sam commanded.
"Okay!" I responded. The three of us started following the trail. It lead us right back to the clearing and thn just suddenly stopped.
"Guys this is giving me a weird feeling." Quil said.
"I know. Let's tell Sam again." I told them, "Sam, the trail stopped at the clearing."
"I know. It's leading us there also. We'll be there in a few minutes."
And like he said they did come in a few minutes. The smell was fading though. How could the smell be going away without leaving a new trail? I was so confused.
"Okay. It seems that like the trail is gone for now. So we can head home but we are going to have patrol at 8 to 6 again tonight. And since they seem to be wanting to go after the girls, I want someone to be with them at all times." we all nodded and ran our separate ways.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was just kind of a filler.
Them me what you think.
Subscribe and comment.

Love Christina.