Real Emotion

Real Emotion (Sequel To The Way you make me feel)

Chapter 13 :Hurt
~Neverland~
~Michael's point of view~
My fingers laced around Janessa's hand. She was still asleep. I got up from the bed slowly so i would'nt wake her. It was about 6:30 in the morning. The sun was'nt up and it was still dark out. I went into the bathroom and showered and changed into a red button shirt,white shirt,and black pants. My skin was all white. But not complety which was a good sign. Suddenly i heard a whimper come from the bedroom. Worried i went to check on Janessa. She was sleeping wildy. I went over to her side and gently shook her to wake up.
"Baby...Janessa...wake up." I spoke to her softly. She continued whimpering and clinging to the pillow nearby her. My heart got fearful for her. What was she dreaming about that was scaring her like this?
~Janessa's point of view~
~Dream~
"No! Stop! Get away from me Tony!" I screamed at him and ran down the dark street. The clouds were grey and it rained.
Tony still ran after me at full speed. My legs ached and they were tired. Finally i collasped on the muddy ground in the street gasping for air.
Tony's footsteps came closer by me. My heart beated rapidly and i about to scream. But he pulled my up ruff by my hair causing me to yelp in pain.I started to fight back with my hands. Punching,Kicking,and everything but he just stood there. With that evil smile on his face and knife in his hand.
"No matter where you go...or whoever you're with...I WILL find you.If i can't have you nobody can..." He whispered evily in my ear.
Then he threw me down and i felt the knife stab my back. But i did'nt feel anything. I just heard a worried voice.
"Janessa! Please wake up! Please..."
~End of Dream~
My body jumped up and isat up quickly and felt someone by me.I started breathing heavily and i felt a warm hand on my shoulder. I yelped in fear. But then i realized it was Michael. A worried expression was on his face. I think he heard me in my nightmare. Then i just started crying softly behind my hands.Michael pulled me into his arms and i clung to him crying out of fear.
"Shhhhhh...It's okay..it was just a dream..." he said softly and rubbed my back in circles.
"B-but..he's coming back for me..." I choked out with tears.
Michael looked me into my eyes.
"Who? Who's coming back for you?" He asked worried
My throat was sore but i swallowed my fear and tears.
"My..ex boyfriend....he...nearly..could've killed me...you were'nt around when this was happening....but..his name was Tony...i liked him but...then his true colors came around...and he..."my voice cracked at the last sentence and i shut my eyes to stop myself from crying again.I felt Michael's hand on mine gently squeezing.I calmed down and kept going.
"He...kept hitting me...throwing me down to the ground...and he threatened to kill me when i told him things were'nt working out between us...i ran all the way home...and that's when my dad called the police...They threw him in jail for about 15 years...but...i don't think he'll be staying there that long...after that happened...i went to college...and i never saw him again." I sighed and rubbed my left cheek. I looked over at Michael. His eyes were sad...but i could tell he was pissed off.His gently got off the bed and began pacing back & forth.
"Michael...?"I was worried at his pacing. His hands were shaking. I leaned over the bed.
I got up from the bed and stood up.He looked over at me and ran overto me and pulled me into a embrace.
"He's not going to hurt you EVER again. That's a promise Janessa. I swear it is."
He kissed my on my cheek and pulled me closer to him. I layed my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat. I sure hope Michael was'nt going to do anything that could get himself hurt.
~Later on that day~
~2:45 p.m.~
Michael left earlier off somewhere to his last dance rehearsal for the Grammy's. We were going in about 1 week. Apparently we were bothnominated for our music.
I smoothed out my yellow sundress andlooked down at my finger at the enagement ring. The ruby was very beautiful. I liked Diamonds but it did'nt matter. It was my birthstone anyway.
I hearda knock at the door. I got up from the couch and answered it.The door opened to reveal Janet.
"Hey Girl." She greeted smiling
"Janet! Hi! Come in." I let her in and i closed the door behind her.
Janet sat down on the couch and i sat down on the chair by her.
"Michael's practicing again huh?"
I nodded at her question.
"Good. Because i want to investigate something." Janet looked around the living roomcuriously.
"For what?" I asked raising a eyebrow at her.
She looked through the drawers and everything in the room.
"Ummm jewerly. Ya know like a ring." She said not looking up.But then she glanced at me. And at my finger. Her eyes lit up with joy.
"Oh My Gosh! He did propose! We're going to be related now! Yay!" She giggled and hugged me.
I hugged her back and laughed.
"So you knew about it?"
Janet nodded and grinned.
"Michael told me to set up the plan. He set it all up and i kept you busy so you would'nt notice. It worked out perfectly."
I shook my head at her. Janet was always distracting people. I should've known she was apart of it.
"Well...i came by to see if Michael was here. But he's not. So i should go. I'll come back later. I have to go buy something for Mama. But don't worry Janessa i'll be back. I'll see you later." Janet gave me one last hug.
"Oh wait! Janet...do not tell anyone yet...please..." I begged.
She laughed.
"Of course. You're secret is safe with me." She winked and left.
I smiled and watched her leave. I'm glad Janet & I were close. The door closed and i went back to writing a song for another 45 minutes. I was about to finish it till another knock was on the door.
I smiled and went to answer the door.
"Now Janet I-" I started but my heart stopped and my face went into fear.
"Long time no see Janessa...."
It was Tony....the monster who almost killed me...
All of a sudden i was knocked out cold. My whole world went dark.
~Janet's point of view~
I came back from shopping for Mom (Katherine) and went back to Neverland. I was happy because i bought Janessa a surprise for her to put on when her & michael went on the honeymoon. (No Comment...lol)
I parked my car in front of the house. Something was telling me, something was wrong. The front door was slightly open and i slowly walked inside and searched for Janessa. But i could'nt find her. I pulled out my cell phone and was ready to call 911. I heard Janessa scream.
"Help! Someone!"
A man's voice screamed at her.
"Shut up! No one is coming to save you!"
Then Janessa yelped in pain somewhere in the house. I ran out the house and went into my car. I dialed 911.
"What's your emergency?" A woman answered
I explained everything to the woman quickly. She told me the police were coming any minute now. I locked the doors and hoped and prayed Janessa was going to be okay.
~Michael's point of view~
Tired but proud i got back to Neverland. I wanted to scoop up Janessa in my arms and hold her close to me. Protect her. Love her.
But something was wrong when i got there. Police cars were taking someone away. A man. He had brown hair and green eyes. He looked crazy like he hurt someone. Wait a second...Janessa! That must've been Tony
I got out the limo and the man saw me. He tried breaking free from the cop's grip in handcuffs.
"You! Listen! Your precious Janessa is in pain! Better check on her if i were you! Before the same happens to you!" He yelled at me. My blood boiled with anger and i bit my lip really hard.
"What did you do to her?!"
I ran at him but two of my bodyguards held me back. Their grip was on me like glue. I wanted to beat the hell out of him. Make him pay forhurting Janessa. She meant the world to me and he could've killed her.
"I don't know why she'd marry a freak like you!You don't deserve her! If i can't have her no one can!" Tony screamed from the window. My bodyguards released my arms and the police car took off with him in the backseat with a crazy smile on his face. One of the other cops came over to me.
"Mr.Jackson. Everything is alright. That Man is going to be locked up for good now. Thank goodness someone called when they did. Ms.Lewis could've gotten seriously hurt. Her condition is bad though. I suggest you go to the hospital." He explained to me.
I nodded at him and tried to shake the tears that were coming up.
"Michael!"
It was Janet. She looked very worried.
"You're here! We need to get to the hospital. The paramedics took her there." She pulled me into her car.
The other bodyguards followed behind us all the way to the hospital.
Please God make sure she's okay. I don't want to lose her...
~Janessa's point of view~
All i remember is the police coming into the house and saving me. Tony was about to seriously hurt me. My head ached with pain. The bright lights made it even worse.
"Janessa...Honey...This is Doctor Styles.." I heard a woman say. All i could go was moan in pain as my answer.
"She's still got a good pulse doctor. Hang in there madam." I heard a male voice say.
My body was being moved on a strecher. All i could see were white walls and bright lights that irratatied me.
Doctors & nurses helped me onto a bed in a room. My vision cleared a little. I saw a nurse ready a needle. I HATED Needles.
"No! No! I don't want that near me!" I struggled to break free. But they held me down. I felt the needle into my arm. And i fell into a deep sleep.
Michael...where are you? I need you...I'm scared...
~Michael's point of view~
A doctor finally came to talk to us after 25 minutes of waiting.
"Mr.Jackson. She'll be just fine. She just had a slight concussion which will heal in about a week. A cople broken ribs,that will heal in about 2 weeks. You can go see her now." The doctor said to me slowly.
Janet & I exchanged glances. But Janet was the first to speak.
"You go in first. I'll be out here." Janet sat down in the chair.
I nodded and i followed the doctor to Janessa's room. The Doctor knocked gently on her door.
"Janessa? Honey..? Someone is here to see you." She said to her.
A body slightly moved towards my direction. My heart nearly broke into pieces. Her face had a bruise and her head was wrapped in a white cloth for her concussion. The doctor looked at me and closed the door.
"Michael...? Is that you?" Janessa croaked
~Janessa's point of view~
I felt a warm hand touch mine's.
"Yes. It-It's me." I heard Michael's voice crack. A tear hit my hand. Then another.
Michael was crying. His shoulders shook uncontrollably. But i lifted my hand onto his face gently.
"Please don't cry...I'm here. I'm okay."
Michael sniffed and kissed my hand softly.
"But i was'nt there to protect you..." He trailed off and looked me into the eyes.
I gently smiled at him. But winced in pain because of my bruise on my cheek.
"It was'nt your fault babe. No one knew what was to happen today. Don't beat yourself up." My voice was soft since my throat hurt me alot.
He stopped crying and kissed my forehead.
"I'm glad your safe though. I don't know what i would do without you here with me." He whispered.
My eyes closed and i said something to him before i fell asleep again.
"I love you Michael. I'm glad you're here with me now. That's all what matters now..." i whispered
Sleep took over me and i felt Michael kiss my lips softly before i slipped into sleep.