Status: In Progress...

The Way to Believe

Chapter Fifteen

“Me? Come aboard a pirate ship? Are you out of your mind? I would sooner die.” But I laughed and walked towards the gangplank. “Are you gonna make me walk the plank.”

He stretched out his arm and pulled me up, “No we only do that when we are as far from port a possible. Here you could just swim ashore. What’s the fun in that?”

“What if I can’t swim?”

“Well that’d be your problem now wouldn’t it?”

“Oh I suppose.” I looked at him out of the corner of my eye, he was staring out into the sea. “So, you got a name?”

“Yeah, Gemini.”

“Ah, like the twins?”

“It’s Gem for short.”

“Figures,” I muttered.

“What was that?”

“Oh nothing. So you’re the what? The captain.”

“Yeah, why whose’s asking.”

I looked incredulous, “You’re not the captain.”

“I am too!” He scowled at me, “What? D’you not think I’m old enough to be captain?”

“No, we are in Neverland after all. Hell you could be 5,000 and you wouldn’t look older than 20.”

“Aww, thanks.”

I punched him, “No, it’s just you don’t seem mature enough to be captain.”

“Hey!” He growled at me, “That’s not very nice.”

“You obviously don’t know me then.” I smirked.

He grinned wickedly, “You’re right, I don’t.” He walked up to me so that his face was inches from mine. “So, what’s your name girly?”

I glowered at him, “Don’t call me girly.”

“Sorry, darling, so? D’you have a name?”

I squinted at him, “Yeah, I’ve got a name.”

“Well, are you gonna tell me?”

“What are you gonna do if I chose not to?”

“I will take your fury.”

“I’m not Calypso.” I said dryly.

“Damn it. You’ve seen it.”

“’Course I have.” I smirked, “I am from the mainland after all.”
♠ ♠ ♠
It's abit short, but I'm abit confused as to how this is going to get where it's supposed to go.

Comments?

~ Elona