Status: In Progress...

The Way to Believe

Chapter Twenty Two

After passing out at the sight of my own blood being sucked away from my body in huge, scary amounts, and passing out from sheer lack of blood (they always take out way too much!), I was back in the hallway thoroughly light headed. “I am never doing that again!”

“You might have to!” Sami looked at me gravely.

“What! Why! No!” No, more of my blood is leaving my body and put in sterile, white room of life sucking evilness.

“We might not have gotten enough.”

I scowled at her, “Now you’re just making fun of me.”

“You deserve it. You passed out twice.”

“Hey! It’s not my fault you bloodsucking vampires took all my blood. I almost died!”

She just rolled her eyes, “Stop being such a drama queen.”



A couple hours later, jeez this waiting was getting boring, they finally brought out the results. I sat up straight, “So?”

“Well it seems as though you were correct. Although to go this much trouble to find out whose blood was on the floor in your attic seems to be a bit extreme.” Sami dad told us.

“Well you know me, I’m very determined.”

He looked thoughtful, “There was also some traces of salt in it.”

Grandma looked at him, “That was probably the salt they used to store up there.”

He looked confused but didn’t say anymore on the subject.

Grandma stood up, “So, how much does this little test cost?”

“Oh you don’t have to pay, Iris is my daughters friend, and you’ve been a family friend for a long time, it’s quite alright.”

“Are you sure John?”

“Of course.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment! :) I'll give you a big bag of cookies!

(Okay, so they're imaginary cookies, but who says imaginary cookies are bad?)

~ Elona