You Belong With Me

My Name Is Holly...

Holly’s P.O.V.:
My name is Holly and I am in love with my best friend Alex, my brother killed himself, and my dad is in prison because he used to abuse my mom and brother. My life seems like its falling apart. Let me start from the beginning. Me and Alex met when we were seven. He moved here from England. He lived next door to me and I was his first friend and ever since we’ve been inseparable. Now we’re seventeen and we are still best friends and he tells me everything and that’s what hurts me the most……. About a year and a half ago my dad started acting wired. He started drinking a lot and staying out late. He always found something to fuss about. I just avoided it all. I would never say anything to him. But with my mom and brother, that was a different story. Then one night he started beating on them. I couldn’t take it so I went and stayed with Alex. He was the only person that knew about everything. He wanted to tell his parents but I wouldn’t let him say anything. He was always there for me. He was the only person I could trust and he still is. Then about two weeks later my brother killed himself. Me and Alex found him on the floor of his bedroom in a pool of his blood. He left a note and it said:

‘My life is a mess… all dad does is drink and beat on me and mom. Holly stays away from him. So that’s good… I sit here alone with no one to love or rely on. My family rejects me if they acknowledge me at all. The blood that I once called my own is now tainted and corrupted with loneliness and depression. I find my life no longer worth living. I’m sorry to those I hurt by taking this action… I’m especially sorry to holly…. I love you little sister and you never forget that. The world has driven me to this with its bitter love. Maybe God can find the will in his heart to accept me…

Spencer’


I was devastated. I thought I wouldn’t be able to make it through. Spencer was the closest family member I had.

Whenever the police read the note they immediately arrested dad. I’m not really sure why dad did all the things that he did and I don’t know why he never beat on me. All I know is that I’m never going to forgive him. He’s the reason Spencer is dead.
I guess that’s how I fell in love with Alex. He was there for me everyday and most nights he would stay over with me and mom. He was just so supportive and caring. And he was always there telling me that everything was going to be okay.
There’s only one other person that knows how I feel about alex and that’s Jack. He’s Alex’s other best friend and band mate. Normally I would never tell jack anything like that but he’s done a good job with keeping this a secret.

Now I’m lying here crying my eyes out because I just got off the phone with alex. We were having our usual conversation and everything was going good and then suddenly out of nowhere he says: “I’m gonna ask Lisa out tomorrow.”
Lisa is a bleach blonde preppy tramp. She is very stuck up and acts like she’s better than everybody else. She also acts like the world owes her something. She sleeps around with all the guys. So she’s well known. I really don’t understand why alex likes her. Normally he would pick on girls like her saying that they need reality checks and that they try too hard…
When I heard alex say that I was shocked. I couldn’t say anything. I tried to fight back the tears but I couldn’t. he kept calling my name and I still couldn’t say anything. Finally I said “I got to go.” and I immediately hung up. I didn’t give him a chance to say anything. That night I fell asleep with tear stains on my face as I dreamt of Alexander William Gaskarth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holly

Image

hope you like it :)

the suicide note is actually a note that i had to read in a play one time.. i just revised it a little. :)

Subscribe.. Comment!!!

xoxo Taylor