You Belong With Me

GET OUT!

Holly’s P.O.V.
I decided that I wasn’t gonna go watch All Time Low rehearse. I just needed to be alone. I couldn’t face Alex right now. Lisa would probably be there and I can’t stand seeing them together.

After band rehearsal Jack came by:
“So, do you think Alex is really happy with Lisa?” Jack asked.
“and what makes you ask that?” I asked curiously.
“I don’t know just answer my question.” he said.
“yes I think he’s happy with her…” I said sadly.
“he might be faking the happiness.” he said smiling.
“Jack, what are you up to?” I ask suspiciously.
“nothing.” he sing-songed.
“whatever.. Like I’m suppose to believe that.”

Alex’s P.O.V.
After band practice I drove Lisa home. I had a lot on my mind so I didn’t talk much.
“What you thinking about?” Lisa asked.
“Holly.”
She looked kind of mad when I said that.
“Why are you thinking about her?” she asked angrily.
“I’m just worried about her. She’s been through so much and now that me and you are dating I don’t get to hang out or talk to her as much anymore.”
That was the wrong thing to say.
“o my God, Alex! Why do you feel sorry for her?! She is a nobody. She has a screwed up life and with you being her ‘best friend’ she isn’t going to do anything but screw you up too and you know it.” She said angrily.
“GET OUT.”
“Alex, I didn’t mean it, its just that sometimes It seems like you love her more than me.” she said.
“Get out, Lisa, now.”

She got out and I drove away. I can’t believe lisa said that about Holly. Holly has done absolutely nothing to deserve this and I’m not going to let anyone talk about her like that… not even my girlfriend.

That night I decided that I was going to go stay with Holly and her mom.
When I knocked on the door and Holly answered it she looked so shocked. After she got over being shocked she was happy I was there… I was also happy I was there…. We stayed up half the night and talked and watched movies and we both feel asleep on the couch.

The next day Lisa called and apologized for what she said about Holly. She said she got jealous.

So now its Saturday. Me, Holly, the rest of ATL, and Lisa are going to the beach.
I have to call Holly and ask her to do something for me…:

Holly’s P.O.V.

‘you can take your love away but don’t you ever leave me alone…’

Alex is calling:
“Hello?”
“Holly!” Alex said happily.
“Alex!” I said mockingly.
“Will you do me a favor?”
“Yea, What is it?” I asked.
“ When you’re on the way over here will you run by Lisa’s and pick her up?” he asked.
“um, sure.”
“Thank you so much, I’ll love you forever!” he said “I’ll see you in a few, bye”
“bye”
This was just great.
♠ ♠ ♠
song: "August 23rd, 3:30 a.m." by: Automatic Loveletter

FILLER! :P

COMMENT!
SUBSCRIBE!