You Belong With Me

What Happened?

Holly’s P.O.V.

Jack went back home and then he immediately called me.

“SO, are we gonna tell Alex?” he asked.
“We have to, Jack, but I don’t know, I really don’t want to see him hurt. That would just kill me.” I said.
I could feel the tears coming. Just the thought of Alex finding out about Lisa tears me up inside.
“I don’t think it will hurt him too bad.” Jack said.
“What are you talking about?.. He’s crazy about her. She’s all he ever talks about.” I said now crying.
“what I’m talking about is… Oh my God.. We should so call Lisa on three-way right now.” he said excitedly.
“yea, like Lisa is gonna want to talk to me.” I said sarcastically.
“You are gonna mute your phone. Hold on I’m about to call her.” he said.
“Jack, wait.” I said.
“What?”
“What is your purpose for doing this? What does this prove?” I asked.
“I’m not sure but hold on.”

I put my phone on mute and the phone started ringing. This is so immature but this is Jack we’re talking about… Lisa didn’t answer.
Jack flashed back over.

“That stupid hoe didn’t answer!” he said dramatically.
“I told you she wouldn’t want to talk, she’s probably to busy screwing that other guy.” I said.
“No, you said she wouldn’t want to talk to you, not me, everyone wants to talk to me because I’m Jack!”
“yea, ook.” I said.

Then my doorbell rang… I opened it to reveal Alex.

“Jack I’ll call you back.”

Alex’s P.O.V.

I got bored so I decided to go to Lisa’s to see if she was feeling better. (if she was feeling bad to begin with.) I don’t know what’s gotten into Lisa but lately she’s been acting a little weird….
There’s a truck in Lisa’s drive way..
I got out and knocked on the door and…

Holly’s P.O.V.

He looked really upset. He came in and sat on the couch.

“Alex, what happened?”
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry so short!!
i'll update maybe two more times today!

COMMENT!! Subscribe! :)

xoxo Taylor