You Belong With Me

Time

Holly’s P.O.V.

When Alex told Lisa that they were officially over I was so happy. I do feel bad for him because I know he’s hurt. But hopefully he will get over it soon and maybe just maybe I might get the courage to tell him how I feel.
Whenever me and Alex walked back into the house he busted out laughing. I just stood there looking at him like he was crazy.
“What are you laughing at?” I asked.
“you.” he said trying to catch his breath.
“Why? What did I do?”
“the way you fussed Lisa out like that. It was hilarious.” he said still laughing.
“Well that stupid whore deserved everything she got.” I said plopping down on the couch. Then all of a sudden Alex gave me the biggest hug.
“Holly you are my best friend and I don’t know what I would do without you.” he said.
“yea yea yea.” I said rolling my eyes.
“I’m serious Holly.” he said looking at me with those beautiful brown eyes.
“ook.” I said smiling.

A few weeks went by. And everyday at school Lisa would always give me these dirty looks. Alex seemed to be over her.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
It’s a week before Alex’s birthday and its like a tradition for me and him and the rest of the guys go to a concert and then afterwards Alex would come back to my house and watch movies that a guy wouldn’t normally watch and he would talk about how retarded the movie was or whatever. This year we are going to a Cute Is What We Aim For concert. And I plan on telling him how I feel about him when we go back to my house. That doesn’t mean I’m gonna go through with it though. I just have all these doubts and I really don’t want to get rejected by my best friend and I don’t want it to be weird between us.
- - - - - - - - - -
“Let’s Go, Let’s Go, Let’s Gooo!” Jack called to me from the car.
“I’m Coming!” I yelled back walking out the house.

Alex’s P.O.V.

Whenever Holly walked out of her house it felt like my eyes were gonna pop out of my head. She looked so beautiful.
“ Like what you see Gaskarth?” she asked jokingly.
“ooo yea.” I joked back. Then she smiled that perfect smile of hers which made her even more beautiful. She got into the car and we headed to the Cute Is What We Aim For show. I was planning to tell her how I felt about her tonight when CIWWAF was performing her favorite song. I just hope she feels the same.

Holly’s P.O.V.

Alex has been acting different all night. Normally he’s all loud and joking around but tonight he was really quiet and he looked like he was thinking about something really hard.
- - - - - - -

“This next song is called ‘Time’” Shaant said into the mic.
I saw Alex nudge Jack with his arm and then Jack told Zack and Rian to walk with him to go get something to drink. Something was up.
“Green eyes blue skies natural disasters when she cries…” I sang along with Shaant at the top of my lungs. All Alex could do was laugh at me but I didn’t care. Then all of a sudden Alex wrapped his arms around my waist and he whispered something in my ear. I didn’t know what he said so I turned around to ask him
“what?” I asked confused.
And then his lips came crashing down on mine.
“I said I love you.” he said smiling. I was shocked.
“I’ve loved you for a long time Holly and the only reason that I dated Lisa was to try to get over you but that didn’t work. I know that you probably don’t feel the same about..” I put my finger up to his lips so he would shut up.
“I love you too Alex.”
“Really?” he asked, his eyes wide.
“yes really.” I said.
Then he kissed me again and I kissed back with all the passion in me. My life finally seemed perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holly

song>> "Time" by: Cute Is What We Aim For :)

THE END!!! :)

I'll start putting the sequel up here soon! as in tomorrow! or maybe later tonight! :)

xoxo Taylor