Hallow Horrors

Beast

only Billy's eyes moved as the figure crossed the yard outside and headed for the door. Billy and Jess didnt move, both frozen in fear with thoughts from the movies they had just watched. A loud bang at the door they them both jump and scream.

Another knock. They didnt move. Jess heard a voice, it was familiar " Are you alright in there?" it said and Jess sighed. She kicked Billy to go answer it. He did and opend the door to his friend Mat.

Billy smiled and let him in. Jess rolled her eyes. Mat was Jesse's neighbor, and Billys good friend. If Billy had to chose it would go Jess, Mat, and then candy. Jess didnt really like him. Mat was one of those people who didnt think of woman as humans, but tools.

"So whats all the screaming over here? Did you get scared Jess? Did Bill have to protect you from the dark?" Mat said, he wasnt joking, he was dead serious. Jess grit her teeth together " No mat, I wasnt afraid of the dark, I thought I saw you so I screamed."

Mat sneered " Worthless whelp" he mumbled under his breath. Billy punched him in the arm, hearing his comment, Jess had too, but did nothing about it. To much drama had just been added to the party, no more was needed.

Mat sat down on Jesse's dads chair, no one was aloud in it. "Get up Mat" Mat shook his head at her order and put his feet up. " Hey Jess, why don't you get some drinks?"

Jess threw a can of soda at him and it exploded in his face. Jess laughed then got angry releasing her fathers chair was now wet and sticky. She got up and pulled Mat off the chair. He was so much weaker then her, mainly because she wrestled with Billy allot, and now begun to win.

Mat looked her in the eyes and pulled away. " Don't touch me" He said and went to her bathroom to clean up. Jess looked over to Billy and shook her head, clearly angered. Billy sighed and nodded, understanding but not doing anything about it.

Mat looked at himself in the mirror and started posing to himself. Then he started to go threw Jesses and her moms stuff. Laughing at things and tossing things away that he didnt like. Jerk .

He looked up as the lights flicked on then off again. Behind him in the mirror was a black figure with red eyes. He whirled around to scream for help but with a swift movement and a deep growl he was grabbed by the neck and killed.

It did however make a loud snapping noise and Jess and Billy heard it. Jess shooed Billy away when he said they should check on Mat. So he went alone. When he got to the bathroom it took his eyes a second to adjust tot he dark, when they did he screamed.

Jess came running and looked over Billy's shoulder. She put her hand over her mouth and screamed too. There laying before them was parts of Mat. His finger here, over there an ear, to the right a hunk of flesh. Blood lined the entire room. In the corner the beast ate. It was black and turned around staring at Jess and Billy with red eyes.

It growled and made a leap for them, Billy slammed the door shut and the beast bashed agenst ti with a thud and squeal. It scratched and pounded at the door for some time before all was quite. Jess clung to Billy with one hand and held the handle with the other. Billy clung to the handle with both hands.

They listened for a long time to shuffling noises. They barely breathed to listen, hopping they wouldn't hear the crunching of there friends corpse being feasted upon.

Then with out warning they heard something from the other side of the door.

" you had best let me out, maybe your deaths wont be so painful....please'

((Love your comments))