Status: Ended.

Marrying a Total Tool

12

A few weeks was all it took for me to fall irrevoccably in love with Liam. A few weeks that's all it took.

Now, I was standing outside of Sarina's house, awaiting the arrival of him. And soon enough, his car was speeding down the street and came to a skidding stop in front of me. He threw the door open and ran to me, scooping me up into his arms.

"Riley, I missed you." Liam whispered in my ear. I clutched him in my arms like crazy.

"I missed you more than imaginable."

"The wedding is next week." Liam said quietly. I nodded against his shoulder. He slowly put me down.

"I know, I have everything picked out. Sarina helped." I said playing with his fingers.

Liam nodded, "I'm nervous."

"Me too." I said.

"Are you... ready? I mean to go home?" Liam asked. I looked down at my bags.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I grumbled.

Liam looked taken aback, "Are you angry?"

I shook my head, "No, I just... I'll miss Ryan and Sarina." I whispered. Liam's jaw clenched. He grabbed my bags and threw them in the back. He took my hand and yanked me into the car.

"What is your problem!" I yelled once we were on our way home.

Liam's eyes were narrow and his jaw was set. He stared straight ahead, "He used to like you, Riles."

I shrugged my shoulders, "So what?! He likes Sar now!"

Liam's hands tightened on the wheel, "Don't be so sure about that. I know he has some strong feelings for her, but that doesn't mean he still doesn't like you."

"Again, STRONG FEELINGS. For SARINA. NOT me." I emphasised.

Liam rolled his eyes, "Don't be so naive, Riley."

My mouth widened, "Excuse me, but Liam, I'm in love with you!" I yelled.

Liam looked straight ahead again, "Sorry."

I brought my knees to my chest, "No, you're not."

Liam's jaw softened as did his hands on the wheel. He let go of it and took my hand and brought it to his lips, kissing it softly, "I am. I just... Ryan is my best friend, but he's the biggest player ever. I have a little bit of a problem with believing him sometimes."

I smiled, "Apology accepted. Pull over." I said.

Liam stared at me for a moment, "Why?" He pulled over.

I leaned over and put the car in park. Then I turned his face to mine and kissed his lips. Liam was surprised, but he kissed me back, pulling me into his lap.

We made out for awhile until Liam let go of me, "We...need... to ... go." Liam gasped.

I nodded, "Okay."

Once on the road again, Liam took my hand and smiled, "I love you."

"I love you too." I whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry i havent been updating. I got off track but now im back on.