Status: Ended.

Marrying a Total Tool

Marrying A Total Tool Chapter 2

"LIAM?" I yelled. Liam looked at me bewildered. Mom looked at the two of us.
"Riley, I need to tell you something, " Mom said looking extrmeley guilty, "Liam isn't here for a date. He's here to pick you up."
I stared at her, "Where am I going?" I asked. I was so scared. Where could mom possibly send me? Did I do something wrong?
"To live with the Pircell's." Mom said quietly, "We promised them a long time ago, that..."
"You would marry me." Liam said happily, but I found my mouthing going agape. Marry?
"Marry you? WHAT? Mom!" I yelled. Mom looked at me. Then she looked at dad.
"I'm sorry, but we promised a long time ago to the Pircell's that we would have a daughter for their son to marry." Mom said and dad nodded.
"This is for the best, sweetie." Dad said rubbing the back of his neck.
"W-When?" I stammered. Liam looked out the window. And I saw a big black car approaching.
"A month." Mom said. I felt my eyes widen in terror. A MONTH? They couldn't be serious. One month for me to get used to this?
"How long have you known?" I asked Liam. Liam smiled.
"Just about forever. I was waiting to get to know you, all of you." Liam said looking me up and down. I crossed my hands over my chest.
"Do you mind? My eyes are up here, douchebag." I said angrily. Liam rolled his eyes.
"Oh come on, darling. You are going to have to get used to my needs." Liam said. I stepped away from him and looked indecrediously at my father who was just standing there, dumbstruck.
There was a loud rap on the door and the sound of it opening and then closing. I heard two people's footsteps approach the living room. And in came a beautiful blonde woman and a strong, handsome man with white blonde hair.
"Hello Lila!" The man exclaimed and gave her a hug. As did the woman and they did the same with my father.
Mom turned to me, "Riley, this is Mr. and Mrs. Pircell, your future husband's parents." I looked at them.
"Hello Riley, I'm Guinevere, and this is Robert. You don't have to call us by our last names, just Guin and Rob is fine." Mrs. Pircell, er, Guin said.
I just nodded my head, "Um, nice to meet you?" I said slowly.
"Isn't she beautiful Rob?" Guin said to Rob. Rob nodded and smiled.
"She's just perfect Lila." Rob said to my mom. Mom smiled and dad went into the dining room. He came back out a few moments later with my suitcases. There were five of them and a bunch of boxes.
"Riley, mom has already packed your things. Are you ready to go? We'll check in on you every day if you'd like." Dad said nonchalantly. It was almost like he didn't care that I was being married off. Everyone in the room started talking at once.
"Um, I don't want to go." I said looking around the room. They all stopped talking to stare at me.
"What? You must, it's in the contract that you signed." Mom said angrily to me.
"Contract? When did I sign a contract?" I asked. I knew the expression on my face was to die for, concidering that I was absoultely confused beyond belief at the moment.
"When you were ten years old. We had you sign, and you did. It was legalized as well." Guin told me. I just stared at her.
I then looked at my mom, "You have got to be kidding me."
By now, the dad's and Liam had loaded all of my stuff into the big car and were now back.
"It's time to go, Riley." Liam said walking forward to take my hand. I let him take it and watched as they took me out of my parent's house and Liam placed me into the car.
"Welcome to hell." Liam said angrily as he sat next to me in the back seat. Guin and Rob took the front.
"I thought we were already there." I said staring at my thumbs.
"You wish."
Great, he was already acting like a jerk. Just absolutely fabulous.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote another version of this, but Mibba messed me up and I lost it. so this is a new one, and it's not as long. but i will most likely have a snow day tomorrow so i'll have plenty of time to write this story then.