Status: Ended.

Marrying a Total Tool

Marrying a Total Tool Chapter 5

I was wandering the house. Well, actually I got lost trying to find the bathroom. But my ears were now leading the way where I heard the beautiful sound of the violin being played. It seemed to be coming from a room that was very far down a hall that had mostly paintings and old relics of the family aligning it.
I approached the door of the room and peeked inside, and I was completely surprised about who sat at a chair, with a violin in their hands.
Liam.
Liam was sitting with the bow in one hand, and the violin perched perfectly on his shoulder as he played softly without opening his eyes to look at the sheet music in front of him. The song was not familiar. I was a big violin/classical music junkie. So this was new to me.
Slowly, I went inside the room and listened. I made my way carefully to the back where there was a small black couch. I sat down and just watched him play.
After a long time of sitting there, I realized that Liam kept playing the whole song over and over and over again. It was incrediably beautiful.
I thought about going over to him and telling how beautiful the song was to me. But, I was afraid Liam would get mad that Idid. But I stood up anyway and sat down in the chair next to his.
"That's a really pretty song." I said quietly. Liam's eyes shot open and he grabbed the sheet music off the stand and threw it down onto a chair to the other side of him and he put the violin on top of it.
"Why are you in here!?" Liam semi yelled.
I shrugged, "I got lost going to find a bathroom."
Liam just nodded, "You should'nt have snuck up on me like that."
I blushed, "Sorry,"
Liam just nodded, "It's alright. How long had you been listening?" Now he was the one blushing.
I shrugged again, "Awhile. I just was listening to the music on that couch." I said pointing to where I had been sitting once before.
Liam just nodded, "Did, um, you see the title of the song I was playing?" Liam looked down at it again quickly.
I shook my head, "No." I was curious now. I smirked, "What did it say?"
Liam turned so he was in front of the violin and music.
"Nothing, don't worry about it."
I laughed a little, "Oh come on, Liam. I won't tell. Is it about a girl?"
Liam looked from side to side, "Maybe."
For some strange reason, my heart clenched a little, "Oh."
Liam must've noticed my disapointment, "I'm not dating her."
I nodded silently, "Okay, but who is it? Can i know? Please?" I begged. I pouted my lip and fluttered my eyelashes. And for a second I thought Liam was going to give in, but he just shook his head.
"No, she, um, doesn't like me." Liam said standing up and grabbing his things. He put them both behind his back.
I stood up in front of him, "Please?" I gave him the cutest face I could muster up.
Liam groaned slightly, "No, Riley." His tone was soft, and pleasant.
I pouted again and reached out to 'hug' him. I wrapped my arms around his torso and tried to grab the sheet of paper from his hands.
Liam grabbed me with his free hand and pulled my hand up to his face where it softly brushed his cheek.
"Hm... maybe she does like me." Then Liam stared straight into my eyes and leaned down a little.
Was he going to do what I think he is?
"Too bad for you I guess." Liam said with a smirk and dropped my hand. Then he turned around me and walked out the door.
And just when I thought we were getting somewhere, he has to go be a jerk. And the even worse part, I think I like him too.

*Later that day*
I did eventually find a bathroom, and then I eventually found my way back to the main hallway, where I eventually found my way back to Liam and I's bedroom.
It was late, around ten o'clock. When I got inside the room there was a small light on on the desk. Liam was already curled up in a ball on one side of our bed.
I slipped into our closet and changed into a pair of pajamas and walked out, contemplating whether or not sleep on the couch, or with the pig.
I was about to walk to the couch when Liam turned over and sat up, rubbing his eyes. He looked at where I was headed.
"Riley, you can come lay here." Liam said quietly, "There's a lot of room."
I nodded and changed my direction to the bed. I carefully pulled myself under the soft blankets and nestled into my pillow.
I tried to fall asleep but I was extrmeley aware of a half naked Liam on the other side of me. I closed my eyes quickly when I heard him turning in my direction.
Okay, a lot in my direction. His one arm was around my stomach and his head lay right next to my shoulder. With my eyes still closed, I heard him lift his head and come closer to me. And before I knew what was going on, Liam was kissing me.
All I could think was OH MY GOD. He is a fantastic kisser. Literally, I would have given anything to just kiss him back.
Then he stopped and kissed my forehead, "That song was for you, love."
Liam had no clue that I was awake and hearing every single bit of this. I wanted to jump on him, wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him again. And the song he wrote, was for me?
Liam pulled my body into his and wrapped my arms around his neck. I was comfortable like this. I loved this. And I wished it would never end.
But he didn't know I was awake.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was much longer than the one before this. I'll probably write more tomorrow. If I have the chance at least.