Status: Ended.

Marrying a Total Tool

Marrying a Total Tool Chapter 7

Liam said what?

I'm sure that I was standing there for a long time because all of the sudden Roxy cleared her throat.

"So, are you going to say something? Or are you just going to stand there?" Roxy looked down at her nails and rolled her eyes.

My mouth instantly closed, "Sorry, I'm just in a bit of shock. Liam, Brianna is your girlfriend?" I asked. My stomach hurt. My heart started to ache painfully. And tears rushed into my eyes.

Liam suddenly looked sick as well, as if he knew that I knew what he told me last night. When he thought I was sleeping, "Yeah," Liam choked out. I nodded and looked at the ground.

"Um, I need to go... read." I said looking at the circle of people and then turned around and walked out, but before I made it out of the room, my tears freely spilled onto my cheeks.

**Liam**

Holy shit. What have I done? I knew I should have gotten rid of Brianna a long time ago. But she was just so... hot. Even then, that was no excuse.

But Riley, she's gorgeous. Brianna's hot, but Riley... she's just wow. And for awhile I really wish that I wasn't mean to her. I was just angry that I didn't get a chance to choose. But I kissed her last night, and told her things... things I knew that were real.

"Is your friend like, mentally challenged?" Brianna whispered in my ear while everyone else was in a big conversation about watermelon flavored condoms.

"No, she's just got a big book report she forgot to do." I said back. Brianna slipped her fingers into mine, and I shuddered. And not in a good way.

"Are you alright?" Brianna asked. I nodded quickly.

"Perfect." I said not looking at her. My own eyes had filled with tears, and my heart was still clenching after I saw Riley's eyes glaze over and get watery.

Was it possible that she hadn't been asleep last night?

Tom suddenly stood up and walked out.

**Riley**

I am such an idiot. I just made a huge fool of myself, right in front of Liam. And his slutty girlfriend, Brianna.

I turned a corner and then stopped and turned back around and accidetnly crashed into someone. Tom.

"Sorry." I said blushing.

Tom gave me a crooked smile that was extremely handsome, "It's not a problem. I liked it." Tom winked at me.

Uhhh, okay then?