Status: We may be back! Slow updates though please comment :)

There's Faith In Love

17

Honor's P.O.V.

"We'll be home soon so dry your eyesss! It'll be okayyyyy" I sung loudly in the shower, humming the rest of A Prophecy by Asking Alexandria, as I got out of the shower I quickly dried myself and Pulled on my underwear, my neon pink skinny jeans, and my awesome Tie-Dye peace top. I put minimal make up on and skip out into the living room are of the bus.

"Someones happy" Spence says.

"Are you high Hon?" Chase asked.

"Mayyyybeeee" I reply to Chase with a giggle, I like screwing with his cute little brain.

"You better bloody not be!" He replied his face red.

"Take a chill pill..." I laugh "I'm only high on love." I say smiling to myself. I hear Hayden 'awe' quietly.

We where about to set off for the next venue so I decided I was gonna go over to ETF's bus and forgive Ronnie I miss him stealing kisses.

"Hey Jers Imma go over to ETF's bus, you wanna come with?" I ask Jersey.

"Uh..Yeah okay I'll be there in two." Yay!

"Okay I'll meet cha over there." I respond.

"Kay." Brutal just a 'Kay' Ugh I hate it when that's all the other person says.

I skip down the stairs of the bus over to ETF's bus and continued skip up the stairs until I tripped over my feet at the top stair. Always me arggh.

I hear Max laugh and snort, stupid pig. "Ronnie your clumsy lady-friend is here!" I hear Robert yell.

"Don't make me go Spider-man on you hoe!" I warn.

"Psht I'll just melt your pathetic Spidey powers with my laser eyes! Ha! Superman beats Spidey boy-well girl." OH NO HE DIDN'T"T!!!

"YEAH FREAKING RIGHT! Spider-man sooo beats that homo fag! I mean he wears a cape A FREAKING CAPE!!! Not so awesome when you get caught in the freakin' airplane engine is it superman" I finally finish.

"Okay fair game.." He turns to Bryan. "..Remind me to never get in a fight with her ever again she's scary angry." I laugh.

"So then where is my retarded homosapien?" I ask Bryan.

"Uhh I dunno." I frown.

My eyes got covered,
"GUESS WHOOOO!?" The person asked..

"SHOVEL-TREE, BUSHMAN!!!??" I reply loudly smiling, turning to my boyfriend.

"DING DING-Wait what?" He replies, as I turn around and kiss him.

"Never mind sugar." He kisses me back.

"So... What are we gonna do on this lovely seven hour drive?" I asked as Jersey walked in.

"Yeah what are we going to to do?" She asked back.

"I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW!!!! Wait its gone..." I pout.

"Ooh! Lets listen to Asking Alexandriaaaaa!" I say excitedly as I grab my Ipod and plug it in, It immediately started blaring 'Hey The Mr. Brooks.'

"Oh! Do you guys have Mr. Brooks?" I asked excitedly.

"Uhh yeah I think so.." Robert stated getting up to look in the movie cabinet.

"Yeah we do." I unplug Freddy, (My Ipod duh) and yell at Robert to 'Put it in!' And Max yelled "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!!" I stifled a giggle, and rolled my eyes.

We sit down and watch Mr. Brooks, I was mouthing every line during the movie. Gosh I love Mr. Brooks. Its just epic. The credits start rolling and I feel myself dozing off to Dreamland...which looks strangely like 'Motherland' Ha.

*The next morning*

*Poke* I growl

*Poke* I roll over

*Poke*
"IF YOU DON'T STOP POKING ME I WILL KILL YOU!!!"

"Fine I'll eat these cookies all on my own" As soon as I heard cookies I was upright.

"COOKIEEESS!! GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!" Ronnie laughed, as he gave me my chocolate chip cookie.

"Nomnomnomnomnom!" I love cookies that's why I'm often called cookie monster duh! If you have a cookie and you turn your back to it I will eat it. Ahh the crunchiness.

"Ronnie have I ever told you how much I love you?" I said sweetly.

"Ha ha I love you but whatever it is no." He said seriously.

I pouted. "All I wanted was a kiss." I roll over and put my head under the pillow.

He pecked my neck and said;
"Sorry, love. I'm going out into the kitchen you want to come or am I going to leave you so the skittle monster can claim you for himself?" He asked.

I leaped up into Ronnie's arms and said "Take me too your leader!! I mean kitchen!" He laughed and carried me to the kitchen, and placed me gently on the counter-thing.

"Pancakes?" He asked.

"Hmm do we have M&M's?" He looked in the cupboard.

"Yeah..So M&M pancakes then?"

"Yes please!" I replied Oh how I am in love this man!
♠ ♠ ♠
So I am the WORST and I mean WORST Co-writer in the history of co-writers, 6 looong months later from a 'little break' Worst!! I feel terrible and then I go and give you this crap >.< blahh Hope its somewhat okay :s

Comment?
Sub?
I'll love you forever :D And I'll promise to not steal your cookies ^-^