Status: In the progress of being written but honestly Im waiting for some feedback before I continue this story

Dealing Drugs with Vampires

Falling

4 YEARS AGO
The girl stared at the swirling water below her. The water ran swift and was rough. The tumbling water was like her inner turmoil. Her pain, anger hate and grief rippled through her, as if someone had thrown a stone into a calm pool of water. Her life was the calm pool which had been disturbed by the stones life had thrown at her. The result was those ripples. Emotion filled ripples of despair.
She took another step closer to the edge. Her battered shoes sent some gravel tumbling into the water. Her keen eyes tracked their path through the air as soon her body was going to be falling into the water like them.
Staring up at the angry grey clouds she spread her arms as if spreading wings. The girl inhaled a sharp breath as a single rain drop rolled down her cheek, a silent tear for a life about to end.
The girl braced herself for the jump. Closing her eyes she began to count.
“One…Two…Three…”
…and then…..
Nothing
The girl frowned, where was the rushing of the wind, the sudden drop. She opened her eyes and was surprised to find herself frozen unable to move on the edge of the bridge. She frowned, trying to remember how it what had lead to this suspended animation. She remembered.
“Three…? Is my life that bad, that I’m going to die on the number three? Yes I suppose so, but that’s a completely different matter all together! I mean seriously, three? It’s not even an even number! I am NOT going to die on the number three! Hmmm…them what number AM I going to use?...16…4..hmm maybe twelve…a number for every year of my life. Right Twelve sounds fine.

UNKNOWN P.O.V
I had been flying for a long time. My mind trapped in my thoughts. So it was too late when I finally realized that the dark shadow falling from the sky, and about to crash into me, was not a VERY large bird (DUUHHH!) but a small body.
…hmm the prophecy could be right, however lord Tristan is a liar…WAIT what’s, that bird doing! SHIT it’s NOT a bird, a GIRL?!!!!
It was too late to do anything. Then all of sudden I felt a large thump accompanied by a brain frying scream as the girl collided with me. I was too weak to keepus both up and soon they were tumbling to the roaring water.
Seconds away from impact, my mind was going into over drive, trying to process what was happening.
If I could only get myself free…ah there we go.
I was now on top of her (NOT in that way you PERVERTS) I had twisted out from under her. It was then, just before I was going to save myself, I looked into her eyes. YA, BIIGGG MISTAKE!!!!!!!!
Now I can get on with business. If this human wants to die let. Just shows what the world’s coming to, people so young wanting to die .But..what if someone PUSHED her of the bridge…
My body froze, all thoughts of getting on with my business leaving my mind. I was captured in those eyes. My green eyes locked with hers.
They were a steely grey iron, but devoid of emotion. It was like looking at a blank page.
What happened to her?
The cold empty stare sent shivers down my back. Which is a HUGE achievement, might I add. I searched her eyes for any sign of humanity, and I found humanity all right. The Evil of humanity twisted and warped. For all there was, was pain, an endless ocean of pain, hate, anger, depression, sadness, staining her soul. I couldn’t leave her now.
CRASH
We hit the water. I grabbed hold of the girl and using the last of my strength I dragged us out of the water. It took a long time because the current was strong. By the time we had reached the shore I was drained. The girl was shivering and unconscious. It was then that I noticed a sweet fragrance tickling my nose. The sweet fragrance of …BLOOD.
NOT good, not good, not good.
The girl had hit her head open on a rock in the river and now her blood was spilling out of her head. I could feel my bloodlust taking over. I HAD to leave NOW. I yanked my body away from her as if it burned to touch her.
I can’t just leave her hear! She WILL die! But I CAN’T stay or she’ll STILL die.
My body was trembling, the urge to drink her blood was overwhelming.
I hear something, people talking.
I was flooded with relief, when I saw two people walking along the river bank. I could leave now. One last look at the girl I ran as fast and hard as again.
I would never have left if I had heard their thoughts, but I didn’t and so I left.
♠ ♠ ♠
GASP!