Status: In the progress of being written but honestly Im waiting for some feedback before I continue this story

Dealing Drugs with Vampires

Just Another Day

PRESENT DAY
I stared dully at the dusty boxes and cluttered mess in the basement that I was supposed to be cleaning up, besides the fact that I couldn’t even move the boxes on my own.
Huh, I better get this over with.
However my mind had a different idea, and I soon found myself drifting into the welcoming arms of sleep…
…She was pressed against his body and he held her close resting his hand on her back holding her ever closer. His other hand enveloped hers. The music began and they were off. She felt the music pulsing through her body and it responded by moving and swaying. They were dancing. Faster and faster they spun and turned, in sync with each other, becoming one, their bodies melted together and then… they flew. She was flying, no longer gliding gracefully across the polished floor, but soaring in the music and he guided her. Her heart spread its wings as she was flooded with the feeling of being safe, enclosed in his arms. SILENCE. The music had ended and they had touched back down on earth. Faintly she heard the sound of people applauding and her heavy breathing. Slowly her wings rapped their selves around her heart again, protecting it from life. Raising her head she looked into his emerald green eyes and started to drown…
HEY GET UP! GET UP!
I slowly drifted towards the sound of yelling. My dream started to slip away.
GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP AND BACK TO WORK..!
I frowned in my sleep, who the hell was this person calling lazy?
YOU UNGRATEFUL, PATHETIC, WORTHLESS, LITTLE …
I had officially left dream land and returned to reality.
I groaned realising who was shouting at me. Of all people why him? I knew I better get up quick before he got angrier. I sighed mentally about to open my eyes, but obviously I was all ready to late, he had started shaking me.
I SAID GET THE HELL UP! YOU …
but before he could carry on shouting profanities at me, my eyes snapped open and I glared at him, taking in his red face and alcoholic breath. I was staring up at Fat Louis, as I liked to call him.
And who is Fat Louis you may ask? Well I’ll tell you. Fat Louis is a good for nothing abusive drunk, who is constantly stoned, who happens to be my “uncle” Ha, he is in no way related to me. He runs something along the lines of an orphan for hire business as well as working in the drug trade. You see somewhere in his past he had a brain and thought up of a scheme that went along the lines of taking (kidnapping) street kids of the street and then well you know, beating them enslaving them and well renting them to people just as bad to do whatever they want with us before of course returning us so we can continue being beaten and work like a slave. The joy of life, (note the sarcasm). I am also one of the lucky (sarcasm continued) few who know about his little drug trading business. He happens to use us to do his dirty work because he’s too chicken or I guess smart (although I would go with the first one) to do it himself.
He doesn’t do it alone oh no, he has a group of idiotic thugs that help him but he is them worst of them. (Especially if you find your self in my situation; sleeping on the job)
Still glaring at him with my cold piercing grey eyes I stated in my unemotional voice:
“My name’s Kacey, or is your memory loss due to the lack of any working mass in your inhumanly large cranium of yours?” (Lame, I know but I couldn’t think of anything else)
He stared at me blankly (see what did I tell you? He has absolutely no brains)
I felt a painful sting across my cheek where he hit me. Give him credit though, he at least got that I was insulting him.
WHAT DID YOU SAY!
Hitting me again, he picked me up and slammed me into a nearby wall. Unfortunately for me I hadn’t put away much clutter before I fell a sleep, so there are a lot of hard objects to hit me with (as well as the fact the Fat Louis has not only a huge head but a huge body covered mostly in flab.) My previous injuries protested against the rough handling.
I grunted and replied: “You heard me or do also now suffer from hearing loss, you great oaf?” (I know I’m practically begging for a beating but hey I’ve got a big mouth and I’m slightly annoyed that he found me, ‘cause seriously why would he even be in the basement?)
YOUR GONNA PAY FOR THAT!
I felt him ram his knee into my gut, I took advantage of his stance and kneed him where the sun don’t shine. Cursing he dropped me and I took of running.
Yup. This is just another day for me: the one and only Kacey Maiha, your ordinary 16 year old girl…not…
…and this is my story.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment! I would like to know if i should continue the story or not. Your opinioins are welcome =D