Status: In the progress of being written but honestly Im waiting for some feedback before I continue this story

Dealing Drugs with Vampires

Penny for my Thoughts

…That little idiotic …AARGH… I’m gonna get her and make her wish she was never born! Nobody messes with me! …
I had found out the reason Fat Louis had found me in the basement. It had been this girl called Sharon, who just happens to hate my guts. She, oh so conveniently saw me sleeping and snitched. At supper I caught her smirking at me triumphantly when she saw the new purple bruise on my face.
Oh ya, about that, after hours of running and hiding (I normally don’t run, but fight, but you havn’t seen the SIZE of Fat Louis) he got to me eventually and practically beat me to death. I swear he only puts up with me because I’m one of…no scratch that…I AM the best drug runner he has.
Will I ever be free?!?
I was lying on the floor listening to the sounds, shuffling and coughing of the other kids, floating through the air. My body ached and I was shivering from the cold. Wrapping myself tighter with the rough thread-bare piece of cloth I had as a blanket, I rolled over to ease the pain on my side.
Thoughts were swirling around my head. No wonder I always fall a sleep during the day; my thoughts kept me up at night. (Stupid brain stop thinking!), But it was no use scolding myself.
I’ve been here for four years already. What am I going to do?! *Sigh* It’s no use trying to escape, I’ve gone down that route already and it did NOT end well.
I winced remembering the time I tired to escape form this hell whole. I had been 14 at that time. Still naïve, still hopefulI and very desperate. Back then I had made friends with this guy, Red, as he called himself (Don’t ask me why though). I didn’t know much about him but we were good friends. One time after weeks of planning and scheming we put into action, what I still think of as one of the most ingenious escape plans in the history of escapes. Anyway the out come was that he escaped and I was left unconscious for a week and half, it took three more weeks to completely recover from my punishment.
Well, IF escape is possible then, then I don’t know. Then the world would be filled butterflies and flowers and people who loved you and where nothing bad ever happened. Psh, like that would ever be real! So basically ESCAPE=IMPOSSIBLE. Yah, that sounds about right.
I must be THE most unlucky person to live. It feels like everything bad that could happen, did happen, to me.
I could hear the loud, thudding foot falls of one of F-L’s thugs.
I should probably get some sleep. I have to go on a drug run tomorrow. That’s really strange though, it must be some pretty heavy stuff if I’m being sent, and it’s not really the season for that stuff. Uh well, who cares anyway? Certainly not me, they can go sniff drugs as much as they want. Then they can die an early death.
As I drifted to sleep, a lonely thought floated through my mind, unbidden;
Who will save me?
If I got a penny for everyone of my thoughts I would be rich.
♠ ♠ ♠
well thats it, i have still to write the rest of the story. I would appreciate t if you could send me any comments or opinions about the story. Should i continue it?

Thanks for reading =D

Kestral101 (oh and thanks to my best friend MiaNatSuMe =D)