We Met At The Eye Doctor

We met at the eye doctor

I wake up and my head is resting on Mike's chest and his arms around me in a naked embrace. I lean over and kiss his cheek gently. I look over at the clock on the night table.
"Oh shit." I mutter.
"Wha?" Mike mutters as he wakes up.
"I have to get to the bridal breakfast thing." I say as I get up and walk over to the washroom.
"Does Stella have to go too?" Mike asks still groggy.
"Yeah." I say as I turn on the shower.

After my shower I go back into the bedroom part of the hotel room to find Mike sipping coffee in his boxers.
"Is Stella ready?" I ask as I pull on some clothes.
"Yup, she's just watching T. V. Now." Mike says as he offers me some of his coffee.
"No thanks." I say putting on my shoes. "See you later."

I walk into the T. V. Room where Stella is watching cartoons.
"Ready to go?" I ask her.
"Yup." She says as she turns off the T. V. And we head out the door.

We get down to the restaurant where almost everyone has already taken a seat.
"I'm going to go sit with Ramona." Estelle says as she goes off to one end of the table. I go to sit with Bianca.
"So who is everyone?" I ask, not recognizing some of the people.
"That's Jill's mom and that's James's mom." Bianca says as she points them out.
"Oh okay." I say nodding as the waiter places breakfast in front of us.

After the breakfast we head to the hotel spa to get our nails done.
"You know what we should do?" Bianca says excitedly.
"What?" Jill asks cautiously.
"The ritual of the trout!" She says enthusiastically.
"It's been ages since I've done that." Adie says laughing.
"Yeah, tonight at the reception." Jill says happily.
"What's this trout thing?" I ask.
"The guys' first album they put instructions to do this dance called the ritual of the trout." Adie says laughing.
"How's it go?" I ask as I stand up.
"Here, here." Jill says as she waves to Adie and Bianca to stand up. "So how does it go again?"
"Put you feet together, cross your arms, bend your knees and nod violently." Bianca says as we all attempt to do this strange dance. We all burst out laughing as we attempt to try this dance over and over.

"We should go get dressed and stuff now." Jill's mom suggests after our spa time was over. We all head up to Jill's hotel room where we're served champagne. I look at my watch and realize the ceremony is only a short time away.
"Stella, we should go get dressed now." I say as I pry her away from the T. V.

We get to the hotel room and Mike's there gathering his clothes for the ceremony.
"Hey Dad!" Stella says happily.
"Hero!" Mike says in a comical voice.
"Hey Mike," I say as I kiss his lips quickly. "Came to get dressed."
"Yeah, me too." Mike says lifting up a fresh pair of shorts. Stella had already gone off to put on her flower girl dress. I pull out my dress from the closet and lay it on the bed.
"Oh that looks sexy." Mike says suggestively.
"Perv." I whisper as I remove my shorts and t-shirt and put on the black dress with a pink floral print. "Hmm I guess it is sexy." I say laughing as I adjust the spaghetti strap.
"Damn straight." Mike says nodding.
"Dad!" Stella yelps as she runs in. "Can you tie the back of my dress?"
"Sure Hero." He says as he bends down to her level and ties the blue sash.
"Thanks." She says looking herself in the mirror.
"You look very beautiful." Mike says adoringly.
"Thanks Dad." She says as she hugs her father. "Aren't you going to get dressed?"
"Uh yeah." He says as he goes into the washroom with his clothes.
"Shoes." I mutter as I dig through my suitcase for my heels.
"Oh yeah." Stella says running to her part of the hotel room. I find my shoes near the bottom of my bag and pull them on just as Stella runs in her flip-flops snapping against her foot. Mike walks out of the washroom.
"How do I look?" he asks in a James Bond voice. Stella gives his the thumbs up.
"Lookin good." I say laughing.
"Alright, I have to get back to the guys now." Mike says as he leads us out of the hotel room.
"See ya later." I say as I kiss him good bye as Stella and I head to Jill's room.

After a few minutes of casual chit-chat in Jill's room, we all head down to the water fall where the ceremony is going to be held. It was all very casual. We get to the waterfall and I leave Stella off at the head of the isle with everyone and go sit with Mike, Billie, Tre and the mothers.
"How's Stella?" Mike asks as I take my seat.
"She's good, excited."
"Okay." Mike says as he puts his arm over my shoulders.
"So did Frankito eat the rings?"
"No, not yet." Mike says laughing. "Jill freaking out?"
"Just a bit." At that moment Frankito comes running down the isle.
"Oh shit." Tre mutters as he goes after his son.
"Put me down, put me down." We hear Frankito say as Tre carries him back.

Moments later the ceremony starts and Ramona and Stella are ushered down the isle by Joey and Jakob, followed by Frankito. Next down the isle were Adie and Bianca with James's brothers.
"Tre, Bianca looks awfully cozy with James's brother." I tease.
"Yeah well, did Mike tell you about the lap dance he got last night?" Tre asks evilly.
"None of us got lap dances." Mike mutters as Stella, Ramona, Joey, Jakob and Frankito come to sit with us. The ceremony continues perfectly and we all cheer as James kisses Jill.