We Met At The Eye Doctor

We met at the eye doctor

"Vacation again?" Mandy says rolling her eyes.
"It's not vacation, Mike has to work." I say laughing.
"You mean go on stage for six hours a week then party the night away?" Mandy teases.
"Precisely, and I have to work too. Australia is a new scenery to take pictures. I sold some of the Hawaii pictures to a travel magazine." I say confidently as I pack the remaining items in my suitcase. "So how are you and Cranberry Club guy?"
"For the millionth time his name is Jeremy or Jerry for short." She says rolling her eyes, "We're great, I think he's going to propose soon."
"Really?"
"No, I have no idea where we stand in our relationship." She mutters.
"Oh okay." I say zipping up my suitcase.
"I'm going to get going now; I have meetings to attend to." Mandy says as she heads out of the apartment and opens the door just as Mike was about to knock.
"Hi Mike." She says in a friendly voice as she scurries down the stairs.
"Hey Cass." He says as he kisses me, "You ready to go?"
"Yup." I say grabbing my purse and suitcase. Mike takes my suitcase from me and we walk down the stairs.
"You're a light packer." He says laughing.
"Well, it's hot in Australia so I didn't exactly pack my parka." I say laughing.
"Oh shit! That means I packed all wrong!" he says laughing.
"Don't worry, Billie probably has an extra speed-o he can lend you." I tease.
"Not funny." Mike says laughing as we get in his car where Stella is sitting patiently in the back seat.

After our flight transfer in Hawaii the events on the flight became a whole lot more interesting. Some disco music started blasting through Mike's headphones and he found the sudden urge to stand up and start dancing Travolta style. Raunchy comments from Bianca and Tre followed.
"Since when could you dance like that?" I ask in a mocking tone.
"Well I was a very bored teenager." Mike says laughing, "And unlike Billie and Tre I actually watched Saturday Night Fever and Grease in their entirety."
"Seriously?" I ask laughing.
"No, I couldn't sit through that damn movie anymore then Tre could."
"So that doesn't explain the dance moves."
"When we were on tour a few years ago Billie decided to learn how to dirty dance. You know his little St. Jimmy routine with the hip shaking and such."
"Damn, don't tell me you two went for dance lessons together."
"No, no, we had kicked back a few beers and Billie, Tre and I started to dance." Mike says laughing, "At first it started off looking like a bunch of retards learning how to hump a piece of Swiss cheese, but eventually we got it right."
"Dad! Tre stole my peanuts!" Stella calls from a few seats over.
"Jake stop picking on Stella... Wait did you say Tre?" Mike says as he gets up out of his seat to see what the problem was. After much debate on why Tre shouldn't take peanuts from the Stella, Joey and Jakob, Mike comes and sits back down.

After many more comical events and stern "Please sit down"s from the stewardess we finally arrive in Australia.

"Can we go swimming?" Joey asks his parents eagerly as we arrive at the hotel.
"I'm way too tired, maybe later." Billie says about to collapse.
"Dad?" Stella asks with big eyes. Mike looks over at me and I just shrug.
"Sure, I'll take you guys swimming." Mike says looking over at Billie and Adie who look thankful.
"YAY! Thank you, thank you!" Jakob says jumping up and down.
"Yeah, yeah, I know I'm the best." Mike gloats as Billie rolls his eyes as he presses the button to signal the elevator, Tre and Bianca disappeared when we came into the hotel.

We disperse into our hotel rooms and get ready to the pool.
"Which one's my room?" Stella asks eagerly looking around the double hotel suite.
"That one." Mike points out.
"Right, I'm going to put on my bathing suit." She says as she takes her suitcase of the luggage cart in the center of the room. Mike and I take our suitcases and head into our room.
"Bathing suit, bathing suit." I mutter to myself as I dig through my suitcase as Mike watches, apparently amused. I find both pieces to my bikini and raise it in the air.
"Oh, a new one." Mike says evilly.
"Yup, I didn't like the other one that much." I say shrugging as I take off my clothes and put on the bathing suit, in a manor that teased the living hell out of Mike.
"I like this one much better." Mike says analyzing me.
"You would." I say punching him playfully, "So let's see your speed-o."
"Sorry to disappoint." He says pulling a pair of swimming trunks out of his bag.
"You suck!"
"They don't sell speed-os in my size I tell you!" he says as he puts on his bathing suit, "I'm too big." I can't help but burst out laughing. He comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me picking me up.
"C'mon Mike, they await." I say motioning to the door as he lets go of me. I grab a wrap skirt out of my bag and put it on as I head out the bedroom door.

"Ready to go?" Mike asks as Stella steps out of her room.
"Umm, I need to tie my hair first." She says holding up an elastic, "Can you tie it?"
"Jeez, don't complain, you know I'm not good at this stuff." Mike says taking the elastic from her.
"Mom said when you were younger you had long hair."
"Yeah, but I was too lazy to tie it, even wash it sometimes."
"Eww."
"Yeah. That's why ended up cutting my hair." Mike says chuckling lightly as he finishes tying her hair.
"Mom showed me a picture, I think you look better with short hair."
"You think so?" Mike asks happily.
"It looked kind of girly."
"Oh now that's just harsh." I say laughing as the three of us head out the door.
"It's true, I also saw a picture of Billie with long hair. It was super curly."
"I need to see these pictures." I say as we walk down the long hallway to Billie and Adie's room.
"No you don't." Mike mutters cracking a smile as he knocks on the door.

"Hey Mike." Adie says opening the door. "Boys Mike is here."
"So how long should I keep the boys away?" Mike asks suggestively.
"Perv." Adie says rolling her eyes, "How's two hours."
"Yeah I can handle 'em for two hours." Mike says laughing as Joey and Jakob come running toward us.
"Thanks again Mikey-boy!" Billie yells in the background.
"Come on let's go to the pool." I say hoping to save the boys from years of therapy. The three kids run ahead and start clicking the elevator button.

We get down to the outdoor pool and Joey, Jakob and Stella jump into the pool as Mike and I take a lawn chair.
"So are Billie and Adie going to watch over Stella later, so we can be alone." I say as I nuzzle against him.
"Good question." Mike says pretending to think to himself, "So do you want the hotel room or the barren beach."
"I seriously doubt the beaches are ever barren here, I saw three outdoor nightclubs on the coast."
"So damn true, then let's club our way crazy then wake up somewhere, anywhere wrapped in a naked embrace."
"Oh sounds fun, what about the dreadful hangover?" I ask amused by Mike's imagination.
"What hangover?" he asks kissing me.
"Damn you." I mumble as his kiss entrances me.

"Dad! Come swimming!" Stella demands minutes later. "You too Cassie." I get up off the lawn chair, well technically I was half on Mike and slip into the pool followed by Mike. After a couple of games of water volleyball we all Mike and I get out of the pool.
"Miiiikkkee." Jakob whines as he climbs out of the pool, "I'm hungry."
"Alright buddy, we'll go eat supper now." Mike says as he waves to Joey and Stella.

Near the pool is a fast food counter where we decide to eat.
"I'll gets the food." Mike says as the rest of us take a table.
"Holy crap! How did you keep your figure with three kids?" A woman next to me asks in disbelief.
"Oh, no they're not mine." I say laughing, "The boys are kids of friends of mine and she's my boyfriend's."
"Oh, I'm sorry." She says embarrassed. "Well she can pass for your daughter."
"Uhh thanks I guess." I say awkwardly as the woman walks away.
"What was that all about?" Mike asks as he comes to the table with hamburgers and drinks.
"She thought Stella and the boys were mine and she wanted to know how I kept my figure."
"Keep your figure?" Stella asks confused.
"Some woman have trouble losing weight after they have a baby." I explain.
"Anyways." Mike says laughing.

After we finish eating Billie and Adie come to join us at the table while the kids go swimming again.
"Have fun?" I teased Adie.
"Yesssssss." She says slightly annoyed.
"So what's going on this week?" I ask the guys who were amused by my teasing Adie.
"Tre's birthday tomorrow, interview the day after that, concert, day off then I don't remember." Billie rambles.
"Wait, it's Tre's birthday."
"Yeah, we don't talk about his birthday because then he gets really annoying." Mike mumbles.