We Met At The Eye Doctor

We met at the eye doctor

We got ready to go down to breakfast with the others the day of Tre's birthday.
"Dad, can I meet you at the restaurant?" Stella asks as we enter the hallway.
"Umm."
"I'll be with Joey and Jake." She pleads as she points down the hall where the two boys are waving her over.
"Okay, just don't leave the hotel." Mike says as his daughter runs off. "Shall we."
"Sure." I say as we step in the elevator.

We get down to the restaurant and we overhear Tre and Billie talking.
"Where's Mike and Cassie?" Tre asks.
"Having really hot sex." Billie says laughing as Mike and I walk up to them. "Oh wait there they are."
"Hear that Cassie, apparently we're having really hot sex right now and we're fully clothed." Mike says as we take our seats. We chat about Tre's birthday plans for a while when Joey Jake and Stella run up to Tre with a box wrapped in newspaper. The box was filled with airplane peanuts.

"Scamper off and leave me with my nuts." Tre says as the three kids go to sit down for breakfast.

After breakfast Mike leans over to talk to me.
"He Cass, I was thinking about spending the day with Stella today, before Tre's birthday celebration." I could tell he wanted to spend quality father-daughter time with Stella.
"Okay, I think I'll just stick around the hotel and read, maybe I'll go out and take some pictures."
"Thanks." Mike says kissing me.

I return to the hotel room while everyone goes their separate ways. I set up my camera, clean the lenses, put in a new roll of film. I head outside into the warm Australian sun and make my way to the beach and I spend a good part of the day taking pictures of the scenery before heading back to the hotel.

I dig through my suitcase to find my mp3 player and some novel Mandy lent me. I flop down on the sofa and begin to read the New York City mystery. After a few chapters I make my way over to the fridge bopping around to Longview. I feel a pair of hands grab my waist causing me to jump. I turn around to see it's Mike.
"Hey baby." I say as I kiss his lips as I pull one of the ear pieces out of my ear.
"What are you listening to, that's making you hop around so?"
"Uhh nothing." I say not wanting him to see I have Green Day on my mp3 player.
"It's not nothing." He says trying to grab it, "Let me see."
"Nope." I say as I shove it down my shirt.
"What is it Celine Dion?" he asks laughing as he grips me in a tight embrace.
"Nope." I say trying to squirm out of his grip.
"You do know I'm not afraid to go fishing." He says letting go of me.
"Yeah huh." I say as I go back to flop on the sofa. Mike comes and sits next to me.

Mike turns to me, gets on his hands and knees and holds himself over me.
"What are you doing?" I ask nervously. He doesn't answer. He squeezes in between me and the back of the sofa, wraps one arm around my waist and with his free-hand he reaches down my shirt and plucks out my mp3 player.
"HEY!" I say trying to grab it back but he's too quick for me and he stands up on the couch holding the mp3 player over his head. He looks up at it.
"Longview, American Idiot, Minority, She, oh and Holiday. You've got an awful lot of Green Day songs here." He says smirking.
"Shut-up." I mumble as I sit back down. "You're a good bass player."
"That means a lot to me." he says pretending to cry, "I think I need a hug."
"You need a dose of testosterone." I mumble as he opens wide his arms.
"C'mon, gimme a hug." He says as he pulls me off the couch.
"fine." I murmur as I wrap my arms around him. "Where's Stella?"
"She's with Joey and Jake." Mike murmurs, "They're staying in Billie's room while we're celebrating Tre's birthday."
"Oh, okay."