We Met At The Eye Doctor

We met at the eye doctor

Mike and I rush into the car, we're already running late and we still have to pick up Stella before we can go to Tre and Bianca's New Years party. We pull up to a nice suburban house.
"I'll only be a sec." Mike mumbles as he unbuckles his seat belt and heads up to the house. I see Anastasia talking to him for a brief moment when Stella excitedly bursts through the door.

"Hi Cassie." She says sweetly as she gets into the car.
"Hey Stella."
"So the party is at Tre's house?"
"Nope, it's at Bianca's dance school. They just opened it." Mike explains as he starts the car. "Frankito and Jakob will be there."
"Frankito's mean."
"Why?" I ask amused by her tone.
"He pinched me last time, and I told him to stop but he wouldn't, he's so annoying." Mike laughs silently.
"Maybe he likes you." Mike suggests.
"Dad you should stop being a bass player and be a comedian."
"Fine don't believe me." Mike says still silently laughing.
"Well Frankito was probably just trying to be funny or something." I suggest, getting a more positive response from the little girl.

"Here we are." Mike says as he parks the car.
"It doesn't look like a school." Stella says as we get out of the car. Mike just laughs as we head into the building. There are several people I don't know so Mike tells me who they are.
"Those are Tre's parents."
"You were right, he does look like Santa Claus." I say giggling.
"Then there's Bianca's father and probably her step mother, I'm not really sure." Mike rambles.
"Alright, so I take it this isn't a let's get wasted party?" I say laughing.
"Nope, the kiddies are present."

Later in the evening a man I've never seen before joins the party.
"Hey Mike, who's that?"
"I have no idea, neighbor?" he says shrugging. Tre stands up on a table and tells everyone to go up to the roof for the fireworks. We get up to the roof which as a couple rows of chairs and a trellis arch.
"Yeah, everyone sit down, we'd like to announce something." Bianca says proudly.
"We already know you're engaged." Mike yells.
"Not that Mike!" Tre says rolling his eyes. The strange man walks up to the trellis where Tre and Bianca are standing.

"We are gathered here today to join Tre Cool and Bianca Sylva in matrimony." The strange man says proudly.
"Holy fuck you're getting married now?" Billie asks a little too loudly, he just like Mike had a few beers this evening. Tre and Bianca say their vows to each other and exchange the rings.
"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss!" They kiss passionately and break apart, just as the New Years fireworks start.