We Met At The Eye Doctor

We met at the eye doctor

"Ahhh, I don't feel like going to yoga," I mumble into Mike's chest. He laughs.

"How about this, I'll cancel everything I had planned for today and we'll stay in bed and watch shitty movies?" he smirks.

"No, Billie Joe and Tre will kill you."

"Nu uh, I can run faster then they can," he says proudly.

"What and leave me?"

"Umm, right. How fast can you run?"

"Not very, carrying your son and all."

"Oh fine, I'll go to the studio and you'll go to yoga," he pouts.

"Don't pout," I say as I get out of bed slowly. Halfway though this pregnancy and I still can't believe I'm still going to get bigger than this.

"You can shower first," I say wanting to take my sweet ass time this morning.
"Alright." He heads into the washroom, and I head down the hall to get my photography stuff. I still planned to go to yoga, but take photos maybe submit a piece about the beauty of pregnancy, I'll omit pictures of morning sickness though. I select my camera, film, flash and put it in my bag. I get back to the room and Mike struts out of the washroom with only a towel around his waist.

"Hey hotty," I tease.

"Hey babe," he says turning around smirking.

"I'm going to shower now," I say pecking at his cheek before heading into the washroom.

After my shower I head back into our room and put on my under clothes.

"Can I?" Mike asks holding up the camera. I roll my eyes, I hate getting my picture taken.

"Sure," Mike snaps a few pictures then puts the camera back in the bag. As I get dressed Mike comes up behind me and puts his hands on my hips and his lips to my neck.

"You're so beautiful," I move my head so that I can kiss his lips. Such a tender moment.

I get to the yoga studio and meet up with Bianca and Jill.

"You're going to do yoga in jeans?" Jill asks looking me over.

"I'm not up for yoga this morning, I'm taking pictures for a new piece," I say lifting my bag slightly.

"Ahh okay," Bianca says nodding, "I thought you did scenery and well studio upon occasion."

"New movement," I say in slight hippy mockery.

"Well good luck," Bianca says nodding.

"We get a preview of the pictures, right?" Jill asks laughing.

"Yeah of course, I'll give you each a copy if you want."

"Well ladies, let's get started," the instructor says stepping to the front of the room. I take a seat on the side as I adjust the lens of my camera. I slowly make my way around the room snapping shots of the women in the class. Of course I didn't get their faces in the shot for privacy purposes.

I finally finished developing the pictures in the dark room in the basement. I take the pictures down from the drying line and stack them up, with plain paper in between and hurry upstairs, Jill, James, Bianca and Tre were supposed to be coming over soon.

I place the pictures on the coffee table in the living room just as the doorbell rings. I go off to get it.

"Hey preggers!" Tre says nodding at me. I laugh.

"Hey Cass, how's it going."

"Okay, I'm feeling upidee today," I say as I lead them inside. Just then the door bell rings again.

"Chill Cass, I'll get it," Tre says, I know Bianca is also a very independent person. "You and Bianca are going to kill yourselves if you keep up all this frantic-ness." He waves his arms around while saying this. He goes to open the door and it's no other than James and Jill. "More preggers!"

"Does Mike know you're manning his door?" James asks laughing.

"Umm no," Tre says sheepishly, "But Cassie does!"

Mike comes out of the washroom and joins us in the living room.

"So let's see these pictures," Jill says excitedly. I get the pictures from the table. We sit around looking over the pictures for a while.

"Hey, where are these pictures from?" Bianca asks holding up a select few. I take one and look it over then my eyes bulge.

"Shit, I forgot those were in here," I say trying grab the rest.

"Wait, is that you?" Tre asks grabbing one.

"Umm yeah."

"You should send a couple of these for your piece."

"If these are of you, who took them?"

"I did," Mike says slightly embarrassed.

"What next? We're going to find out Cass can play bass?" James asks laughing.

"Well, actually I can play a couple of songs on bass," I say laughing.

"You can?" Mike asks in disbelief.

"Well when I was a teenager my neighbor played bass, he showed me a few songs."

"Now if you're done looking at my partially nude self, I'll take those back," I say grabbing the pictures of me in my bra and underwear.

"Don't be ashamed Cass," Tre says sympathetically. "It's nothing near porn."

"And Tre should know," Mike says nodding.

"Porn?" Bianca asks jokingly.

"Nothing could replace you babe," Tre says getting down on one knee.

"Damn straight."

"Hmm, James, you've been awfully silent," Mike says raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah James," Jill snickers. "Have secrets?"

"S'okay man, we all have needs," Mike laughs. I shift around in Mike's arms so that I can put my lips against his.

"Shut-up."

"Whipped!" Tre yelps.

"Shut-up Tre," Bianca says making a whipping motion with her hand.

"I'm not whipped!" James says smugly.

"You can be," Jill threatens.