We Met At The Eye Doctor

We met at the eye doctor

"So what's up with you and Mike?" Mandy asks a week later at the coffee shop.
"Well he's back on tour." I say sipping my coffee.
"Do you miss him?" Mandy teases.
"Oh hell yes!" I say a little too orgasmicly.
"Chill."
"Sorry." I say embarrassed.
"When's he coming back?"
"End of October"
"That's a month away."
"Don't remind me." I say as I flop back on the sofa.

*back at home*
Cassie,
Would you like to come visit me on tour, it's a week with a lot of traveling, so you'd be able to get a wide range of photos. We end back in California, so it's pretty convenient. Just wondering, let me know your answer as soon as possible.
Mike

I read the e-mail several times and then move onto the next one.

Cassie darling,
I read the e-mail Mike sent you (I figured out his password it's Estelle). Jeez, that whole photography thing is complete bull. He misses you so much it's pathetic, it makes me miss Bianca (the woman who stole my heart) even more. Okay enough about my Pixie, Cassie get your rear end over here, wherever we are, I'm not really sure anymore.
Tre Cool

I shake my head with laughter and pick up my phone and dial Mike cell number.
"Hello"
"Mike!" I yelp happily.
"Did you get my e-mail?"
"Yes I did, and I accept your invitation."
"Excellent, your plane ticket to Illinois will be waiting at the airport."
"How'd you know I'd say yes?"
"Just a feeling." He says as he chuckles.
"By the way, Tre knows the password to your e-mail account."
"What?!"
"Estelle is your password." I say slyly.
"How?"
"He read the e-mail you sent me and told me, he also brought up a Bianca and something about a pixie." I ramble.
"Yeah, Bianca is his girlfriend and he nicknamed her Pixie."
"Okay, now it makes sense." I say laughing.
"Argh! Tre got off me!" you hear Mike yell.
"I'm so happy! Pixie is coming too!" Tre's voice bellows out. "Oh, you're on the phone."
"Yes Tre, I'm on the phone with Cassie so scoot" Mike's voice says cynically.
"Oh sorry, did I interrupt some outrageous phone sex?" Tre asks.
"Sorry about that." Mike says slightly out of breath.
"Yeah, it's okay. That display was funny as hell."
***
"Flight 331 to Illinois is now boarding, flight 331." The intercom buzzes. I make my way to the gate and board the plane. A few hours later the plane lands and I make my way past baggage claim and toward the main entrance of the airport. Mike is standing there with Tre and some other woman who seems fascinated by the conversation she's having wit Tre. Mike walks up to me happily and takes my bag and kisses my lips.
"Hi" I say happily as we walk towards Tre and the mystery woman.
"Cassie darling, this is Bianca." Tre says pointing at the woman at his side.
"So you do exist" I say shaking her hand.
"Yup, last time I checked." She says smiling as the four of us walk to the car waiting up front. We step into the car and Mike instructs the driver to take us to the hotel.

"Pull over!" Tre yells randomly during the car ride. He dashes out of the car and into a 7/11, he returns moments later with a bag full of M&M's.
"Jesus Tre, not M&M's again, after what happened last time." Mike says rolling his eyes.
"That's what I'm counting on." He says smirking causing Bianca to start laughing hysterically.
"Am I missing something?" I ask looking at the three of them fairly confused.
"Well last time Bianca came to visit Tre here on tour, they decided to spend the evening in their hotel room and when I came back from dinner, the elevator doors opened and I find them there in the hallway fighting over an M&M" Mike says laughing his head off.
"Correction, the last M&M," Bianca says as if she's trying to prove a point.
"Which you ate." Tre complains. "I'll be a good sport though." He tosses us a pack of M&M's "For your enjoyment."
"Okay then" I say looking at the bag of M&M's.

We get to the hotel and Mike and I go to his suite so I can put my bag.
"So, do want to go dinner with everyone, or are you too tired."
"Dinner sounds good, do I have time to shower first?"
"Yeah" he says looking at his watch. I grab a change of clothes and walk into the washroom.

After my shower I realized I'd forgotten to grab underwear. So I wrap the under-sized towel around me and walk back into the hotel room.
"You look good wet." Mike teases.
"Thank you." I say playfully as I get a pair of underwear and put them on. Mike walks up to me and grabs my arms and starts kissing my lips and making his way down my neck.
KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!
"Hey are you two ready?" you hear Billie's voice yell.
"Almost!" I yell back. I let go of Mike and walk back into the washroom to get dressed, "We'll continue this later."
"I'll hold you to that." Mike says smugly.

We make our way to the lobby where Billie, Adie, Tre and Bianca are sitting.
"About time." Tre says in a girly voice.
"Hair dryer wasn't working" I mutter.
"If you say so." Billie says suspiciously. The six of us make our way to a nearby restaurant.

After the meal I place my hand on Mike's thigh and start to move it up and down causing him to twitch.
"Making you nervous." I whisper into his ear.
"Not funny." He whispers back.
"That fight really took a toll on me. I think I'll go back to the hotel" I say casually getting up from the table. Mike gets up as well and we walk out of the restaurant.
"You weren't fooling anyone in there." Mike teases as we walk down the street.
"How do you know?"
"Because we're all horny freaks, don't you know that by now." I laugh out loud and compose myself.
"So what do you guys say now? I'm going to go fuck my bitch?" I ask sarcastically.
"No we have way more respect for our ladies." He says innocently. "We say we're going to have really hot sex."
"Seriously?"
"Sadly yes." He says hanging his head pretending to be ashamed. We get to the hotel and we get into the elevator.
"Let's go have really hot sex" I say in mockery. Mike shrugs his shoulders and mauls me right there in the elevator. We stumble out of the elevator and into his hotel room lips locked the whole time.