Dirty Dancing

dirty dancing

"Wasn't in the mood for dancin forget about romancin"

Channing watched as people mingled, most of them most likely married but keeping that secret locked away. It amazed him how easily people had given into temptation and sin. He remembered his own wedding, like yesterday, cliche right? Well, it will always be fresh in his memory. his eyes scanned the room of the las vegas night club in hopes of seeing someone he knew, possibly a friend, but no. He was in a room full of strangers who knew his face but couldn't tell you his name. So as he scanned the room, heads turned in his direction, eyes looked, lips whispered. Quickly and swiftly he turned back to the bar and nursed his beer in his large hands.

"Wasn't tryin to be flirty, wasn't feelin dirty"

There were those who remembered his name, and then the girls who asked for something as innocent as a dance. Was a dance bad? A dance with a woman who made sure her 'assests' so to speak were hanging out, a dance with her seemed like walking on glass. He wasn't about to give in so easy, so he declined her. With kind words of course, but the redhead had already turned her back and walked off. It was best. Not that channing couldn't control himself, he never lost control and he always considered himself a faithful husband. But the reason he was so far away from his wife, it was just faithfulness or rather unfaithfulness. Jenna had made out with a c list actor she had worked with. A kiss he could forgive, groping and dry humping startled him.

"With her itty bitty waist and her pretty pretty face and the leanest meanest maddest baddest body"

She caught his eye, like a diamond in the rough, a gem in a mix of dark dingy rocks. A simple glance, those cat like eyes of hers, slanted and almond shaped. The color of emerald green yet completely contrasted from the rest of her dark features. He had to look away, intimidated almost. Minutes dragged on, and the gorgeous woman with brilliant eyes lingered her way to him. Floating almost, and she sat beside him. Her sapphire colored strapless cocktail dress...accenting and adding to her beauty.

"With those sexy eyes and them big ol thighs, its getting hotter like my block up in the summertime"

She introduced herself as Amanda, and Channing flashed his wedding ring incognito. He did it in a fashion that didn't come off rude, but sent a message anyway. I'm not tryna sleep with you, she assured running her hands down her thighs as if to pat down the dress that didn't need patting. Amanda had been unsure what to say. So all she asked for was a dance. She would not take no for an answer.

"Ooo its so crazy, she's like Baby, I'm like Schwayze"

Amanda led him to the middle of the dancefloor, her lips pressed together lightly, the corners of her mouth turned in a slight smirk. The music had a nice beat, a beat that you could easily loose yourself in. And though all of this proved to be true, channing created a fairly large space between them. Amanda sighed. We're not dancing ballrooml, and I don't have cooties, she'd protest as she closed the void between their bodies and pressed hers to his.
Like second nature, amanda moved her hips along insynce with the music. Channing seemed hesitant.

"She's dirty dirty dancing, dirty dancing, on me. She's dirty dirty dancing, dirty dancing, on me"

The way she moved gave him chills, worse part was, he didn't want her to stop, so he danced. His hands grazed up and down her sides, featherlight and inexplicably sensual. Suddenly the idea he had in the beginning, cheating being difficult to understand, wasnt as hard. This was bad, what he felt was bad, and he knew it deep down but his hips and his hands and just his whole being became enraptured...he was soon telling another story.

"Now I ain't lookin for no drama, I don't want no karma, cause my babys sick in bed at home. But you know that i'd be lyin to say that I ain't tryin, to get this shorty with me all alone"

The dancing was intimate, and just like out of a movie, everyone in the club crowded around them. Watching. Channing turned her face to his, his eyes the color of the ocean locking into hers. Even she seemed a bit startled, his arm tightened around her waist, pressing her closer.
Youre married, the angel on his left shoulder told him. You're wife cheated on you, the devil on his right shoulder spat. The song was reaching its climax, she nested her face into his chest, his big broad chest, and she felt protected from the bad. Suddenly, being so beautiful didn't feel like a wretch to her, she embraced it because it camoflauged her demons.

"With those pretty lips and them big ole hips its gettin harder when she touch with her finger tips"

Amanda found herself mildly upset when the song was over, the dance seemed to pass by so fast. Too fast. She released her grip on him, her eyes meeting the floor. But he didn't let go.

"Didn't have no time to waste she was lookin for a taste, and she was wantin me to party"

Channing swallowed roughly and narrowed his eyes. I'm married, he kept thinking over and over. I'm married. But was he happily married? That was a different ballgame. Amanda tried to pry herself away but he kept his hands on her, unable to move them, and it scared him, he didn't want to move them. Amanda took his hands off her and said the words that made sense to him, yet broke him. "You're married."

"Now I know that my girl is alone and she's been blowin me up on my phone but...."

He understood completely, tempation had swooped him in, and the aftermath didn't feel good. Not because he had just spent the last five minutes of his life basically dirty dancing with this woman but it didn't feel good because it ended. His wife had blown his phone up, text message after text message, call after call. Channing frowned when amanda walked away, he then found his way back to the barstool where he originally sat. He ordered a round of shots and took shot by shot, loosing memory of his wedding day as the drinks accumulated.....and remembering the dance he just took part in. He had never danced with someone like that before. Was it even safe to call that dancing?

"....I can shower when I get back home cuz, tonight I'm dancin dirty"

Channing let himself go after he drank. He did this partly because he wanted to and partly because he wanted to even the score. He slammed down his last glass and slid off his wedding band. It was blinding as the light hit it, instead he watched it sink in his beer. The gold almost blending in with the color of the drink.
Standing, he was 6'2, and he seperated everyone else in the room from amanda. No he wasn't drunk, he was well aware of what he was going to do, but he needed the drink to kill his moral. Amanda was in the lounging area with a woman who mustve been her sister. They had similar features, and both were dark haired green eyed beautys.

"Its so crazy she's like Baby, I'm like Schwayze"

Amanda seemed to read his face so well, she stood and took his hand. They walked to the dancefloor, this time knowing what was gonna happen, and welcoming it. Her body grinded against his, his hands exploring territory he shouldn't have been but he couldn't help himself anyway. Her limbs moved so gracefully around him, light as air. For once he enjoyed dancing, and he knew why.
Amandas green eyes seemed to engulf in flames, not bad flames, good flames. She had passion in her eyes. He found it contagious, and she leaned back, he leaned forward. Her spine curved and her right leg lifted, he ran his hand up her tan leg and placed the softest kiss on her neck.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a songfic/oneshot.. a lot cleaner than my other writings. It uses dirty dancing by new kids on the block <3