Status: Current

Just Friends?

Chapter 1

I was having that dream again, only this time the giant wolf hadn't came and saved me yet. The guy with the red eyes had me pinned on the ground while his two companions watched with smiles on their faces. He was slowly bringing my wrist up to his mouth.
I felt his lips on my wrist, and then he licked my skin. This dream seemed real, i had it every now and then since i was seven and my father died. His jaw tensed as he slowly bit into my skin, and i woke up screaming.
I hurriedly grabbed my phone off of my nightstand and i texted Paul.
PLEASE COME OVER - Kaili
Y? ARE YOU OK?- Paul
I HAD THE DREAM AGAIN - Kaili
B OVER N A SEC - Paul
K I"LL OPEN MY WINDOW - Kaili
I walked over and opened the window, letting my body hang out slightly so that i could feel the warm mid-july breeze.
I looked down and examined my wrist, however, instead of the bite marks i had dreamt of, there was my Heartagram tattoo that i had gotten when i lost a bet to Paul when we ran away to Cali.
I heard the rustling of foot steps and looked down to see Paul walking up and climbing the tree that was right outside my window, so that he could get inside my room.
I moved out of his way and he jumped and landed gracefully on his feet and moved over to where i was sitting on the bed.
"Hey" he said and wrapped me in a hug, "You ok?"
"It was different this time, Paul, it keeps getting more real, and i swear that i recognize those people from someone." I said trying but failing miserably to hide how scared i really was.
"Where would you recognize them from?" Paul asked looking at me with worry in his eyes, while he was still hugging me.
"The night that we found my fathers body, they were standing barefoot over in the street corner." I said miserably, "I think the blonde haired one is the one that killed my father, and now for some reason he's coming to try and get me."
"It can't be, Kaili, don't worry about it, it's three in the morning, I'll stay over, lets go to sleep." Paul said and he followed me as in went and laid back down on the bed.
He laid down next to me and wrapped his arms around me. A lot of people thought that it was wierd because we always hugged each other and held hands, but to us it was just normal.
"Paul?"
"Hmm?" He mumbled
"Do you have a fever, you skins really hot?" I asked
"I don't really know i've been feeling really wierd lately and i don't know why, My mom talked to Billy Black and he says its something that happens to certain Quillettes, when they reach a certain age." Paul said, keeping his eyes closed the whole time he said it.
A few minutes later Paul fell asleep and soon after i fell asleep listening to his loud snores.
I woke up because Paul was shaking Violently next to me, however, he was still asleep.
I tried everything i could to wake him up but he wouldn't budge, finally, i took a deep breath and slapped him across the face, causing him to immediately wake up.
"What was that for?" He roared and then he noticed how bad that he was shaking.
"Kaili, listen to me, you need to take me to Sam Uley's house and then you need to hurry up and drive back home as fast as you can, and lock all the doors." he said so fast that it took me a few minutes to realize what he had said.
"Why Sam Uley? You hate him?" I asked, which was i mistake, i could tell from the look on his face.
"Just do it, theres no time to ask why its for your own safety." he yelled as he grabbed my keys and pushed me out the door.
We walked up and got in my Cherry Red 72 Chevrolet Chevelle SS Malibu and i hurriedly drove off without even putting my seat belt on.
"Whats going on?" I asked after several moments of silence, when i pulled up to Sams house.
"I'm not positive, but if it is what i think it is, you need to hurry up and leave and never talk to me again." Paul said as he got out of my car and hurriedly ran into Sam's house without even knocking.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy it, i have a couple of more chapters written but lately my friends and i are going through some problems so i don't know when im going to be able to update..
<3 Marina <3