A series of one-shot requests

Cloud Nine

It’s really ironic on how one day you find yourself floating with happiness on cloud nine, then suddenly reality strikes and you land down again to reality, painfully I might add. Well, let me tell you, it’s even harder when the one who suppressed you down from that cloud of magic is someone you love, care about and someone you truly trust. That person is none other than Nicholas Jerry Jonas. You know, that Disney kid who has that adorable curly hair and that wears tight pants, that boy who along with his brothers is a teen heartthrob and makes millions of girls scream his name and is portrayed like an angel walking on earth. Well, angels do not break hearts, do they?

Let me tell everyone what exactly happened. I think you’re all familiar with the Disney bitch, right? Yep I’m talking about Miss Miley Cyrus. Well, I hate her … like truly hate her. She thinks that just because she has fame and fortune she could get every guy swoon for her including Nick Jonas. Let me add that he never did get over her, even though we’ve been dating for about 6 months now. Let me correct myself, six months minus a day. Yep, tomorrow would’ve been our anniversary but because my loveable boyfriend couldn’t stop staring and talking about the bitch tonight, he just ruined EVERYTHING. I know, totally sucks.
My phone rang again for the fifteenth time and just like the other fifteenth times I hung up on him. I knew exactly what he has in mind, he would bring out his adorable forgiveness speech and I wouldn’t resist, so I forgive him … AGAIN. This time is different I’m not going to be fooled by his sweet talk.

“What the hell do you want?” I finally answered yelling.

“I just want to explain, Bri.” He said. See, I only heard his voice and I’m already starting to sweat. This is the effect this guy has on me.

“No, there’s no need for explanation. I already know everything.” I yelled back getting off the taxi and made my way to the beach near my house. Every person has his own little thinking place, some has there room others a garden but for me is the beach.

“Could you at least tell me where you are?” he asked.

“No!” I yelled again. I’m stronger than I thought, I still haven’t burst out into tears or started declaring how much I love him.

“C’mon Brianna, it’s late and you know it’s not safe to be outside alone.”

“Why do you even care?” I said and felt a teardrop falling from my eyes and running along my cheeks.

“Maybe because I love you.” He said and my heart started beating 1,000 beats per second. Could that even be possible?

“Don’t say that if you don’t mean it, Nick.” I answered back even though I wanted so hard to believe it.

“Look, there’s nothing going on between me and Miley. I’m serious.”

“Oh and I should believe that?” I said and wiped my tears. “Look Nick, if you like her be with her b--.” I continued but he cut me off.

“I do like her but the difference is that I don’t love her. I love you and I’m not lying about it.” He said again with his precious voice. I couldn’t hide the tears anymore so I burst out into tears, “No Bri, don’t cry!

“You really mean that?” I said with heavy breaths.

“Yes, I do.” He paused for a second and then asked, “Don’t you think it’s a little bit too cold to be at the beach?”

I was completely experiencing brain freeze at the moment, how would he know I was at the beach? I looked around to see if I’d recognize his car but didn’t, every car seemed like the other to me. “Where are you?” I asked and continued looking from side to side wiping the tears away.

“You don’t know how cute you look right now.” He said with a laugh. That’s when I saw him at the other side of the beach with a cluster of roses in his hand and spreading a smile on his face.

I began to walk to reach him, once I did I gave him a slap on his right cheek. “That’s for making me cry,” I paused and gave him another slap this time on his pretty left cheek, “and that is for making me look like an idiot in the middle of the beach.”

“Thank you.” He said with a laugh and gave me the flowers.

“They’re gorgeous but you’re still not forgiven.” I said.

“Oh c’mon, what do I need to do?” he said bringing out his puppy eyes. Lucky enough those don’t work on me.

“Well, making you undress and jump in the water seems tempting but that’s not enough.” I said with a chuckle. “I think I have to settle with a kiss.” I said and leaned over to kiss him. Nick wrapped his arms around my lower waist and held me gently against him. I wrapped my hand around his neck and played with the curls at the back of his neck.

“Am I forgiven now?” he asked biting his lower lip.

“Nope I think I need a few more.” I said and giggled as he showered my neck with kisses. He wrapped his arms around my body again, his warm lips melting against my skin as he placed kisses against my shoulder bone.

He pulled away and exclaimed, “Happy anniversary Brianna!”

I glanced at his watch and it read 12.01 am and laughed at myself. “I love you, Nick.”

“Love you more.” He said and pulled me into another kiss.

And so my dear readers I was back on cloud nine again and I spent the best anniversary that I ever had. Well, it was the only one I had but I wouldn’t wish for a better one!
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a one-shot request from 'ghost busters'.
Hope you liked it?

Also if you need to enter just leave me a comment on the story or message me.
Thanks :)