Sequel: The One That Got Away
Status: On a small Hiatus. Thinking of bigger ideas and plus I am caught up in college work and exams. Sorry for the long wait! x

Who'd Have Known.

If you must, make me blush.

"Here's your coffee dad," I spoke as I handed the world famous director a paper cup with Starbucks' logotype on.

"Thank you honey," he smiled warmly at me. "How did the job interview go?" He sat down on his director's chair lazily and took a sip of the steaming hot content. I just shrugged in response, letting my chanel handbag drop to the floor dejectedly.

"That bad, huh?" he raised his eyebrows and then gave me a sympathetic look.

"I guess I'm not even good enough to be a waitress," I muttered. That was my fifth rejection that week.

"Why would you be a waitress anyway?" a familiar voice asked from behind my back. I froze on the spot, his perfect voice sent shivers down my spine. A stupid smile was plastered on my face within seconds and I spun around to greet him.

"Hi Johnny," I blushed slightly as the incredibly handsome, charismatic man pulled me into one of his common, friendly hugs.

"Hey Juliet, Tim. What's up?" he asked casually, brushing his dark brown hair from his face.

"We were just talking about how hard it is to find a job these days," my father explained as he stood up to greet his old friend.

"Oh, so you're looking for a job?" Johnny asked looking down at me interestedly. I was so short next to his tall figure. My blues eyes locked with his deep brown ones for a short moment before I snapped out of my trance and looked away blushing.

"Yeah, but everyone refuses to hire me..." I muttered bending down to take my black handbag off the floor as a maneuver to hide that fact that I was blushing. I really need to stop blushing, I thought to myself damning my stupid teenage hormones.

"They think I'm like Paris Hilton, a daddy's girl.." I looked over to my father who rolled his eyes behind his famous glasses and drank a sip of his hot coffee.

"Well if you're interested I'm looking for someone to look after Lily Rose and Jack for me. Vannesa is still in France recording a movie you see," Johnny said with a shrug. I was taken back a little by his suggestion.

"D-do you want me to babysit Lily Rose and Jack for you?" I asked in disbelief, leaving my mouth slightly open.

"Only if you want to. It's going to be for a longer amount of time, though and you would have to stay overnight every now and then, but I pay well and you already know Lily Rose and Jack," he explained to me with one of his incredibly charming smiles.

"Well I'll take it!" I said eagerly, smiling like a maniac. I looked over at my father who was smiling widely, I knew he was proud of me.

"Then it's settled," Johnny smiled winking at me. I could feel the blood flow to my cheeks in a furious pace for what felt like the millionth time.

"When do I start?" I managed to ask, digging through my handbag for nothing in particular; just have an excuse to avoid looking at his perfect face.

"As soon as possible, preferably tonight, if you don't have any other plans that is?" he added.

"Oh, I think I'm free tonight," I replied, finally picking up my blackberry in order to not look stupid for digging through my bag for ages.

"Great, they're going to be so happy to see you!" he said with a grin.

I smiled a goofy smile back. Babysitting Johnny's kids, it can't be that bad. Can it?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so here we go again!

Comments, Subscribe?