Sequel: The One That Got Away
Status: On a small Hiatus. Thinking of bigger ideas and plus I am caught up in college work and exams. Sorry for the long wait! x

Who'd Have Known.

He found her crying, coiled up on the dirty ground.

It was dark outside and the cold rain was making its way through the thin garments of clothing I was wearing. I hadn't even bothered to grab my shoes on the way out, nor my coat once I realized what was going on.

How could he?

I sat down on the wet sidewalk with a deep sigh. I was exhausted from all running, my feet hurt, my whole body hurt and I was freezing. How could I let this happen? The cold air helped me sober up a little. Luckily I had been smart enough to grab my handbag on my way out from his apartment. I picked up my cell phone and started thinking for a moment as the tears started flowing down my face.

"How could he?" I cried out loud, burying my face in my hands. My whole body was shivering from the could and the mixed emotions overwhelming me. I sighed and decided to pick up the phone and call for someone to come and get me. The question was who. Obviously I couldn't call my parents. I shuddered at the thought of getting yelled at by dad when I was in this state. I felt awfully stupid for being so naive to think that Tommy was a nice guy. My friends had even warned me about him and yet I didn't listen! I'm not usually like this at all. I sighed and pushed down a button of my phone.

"Yeah hello?" a sleepy voice said in the other end.

"Oh, I'm sorry if I woke you up, Johnny," I excused myself, feeling very stupid for calling him in the middle of the night.

"Juliet? You sound upset what happened to you?" he asked sounding like he actually cared. I tried to swallow the lump in my throat but I couldn't hold it in any longer, the tears started once again flowing down my cheeks. "It's alright Jules, you don't have to talk about it." he said in a soothing voice. "Are you hurt? Where are you?"

I was taken back by the fact that he was being so understanding and nice to me. "I-I don't quite know where I am..." I said dejectedly.

"Look around you, can you see any street sign or something?" he said calmly and I looked around me.

"Apparently I'm on a street called..." I read out loud what was written on the sign.

"Okay, I'm on my way."

"Thank you so much for doing this," I sighed into the receiver.

"You're welcome Juliet, I'm glad to help." We hung up and I decided to curl up into a ball against the wall. I was too exhausted to do otherwise by then. I must have fallen asleep because all of sudden someone was shaking me gently.

"Juliet. Juliet, wake up..." Johnny's gentle voice pleaded. I opened my eyes slowly and flinched thinking it was someone else But Johnny's worried face appeared before me. "Come here I'll help you up." He helped me up and walked me over to his black car with tinted windows.

"Thank you Johnny, and I'm sorry for waking you up in the middle of the night and all..." I spoke once we were in the car, I was slowly drifting into sleep.

"Juliet?" I stretched and turned around under the covers to see him standing in the door opening leaning lazily against the door post. He had a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair was still wet from the shower.

"Yes, Tommy?" I smiled lovingly at him.

"There are a couple of guys here that I want you to meet..." I dragged the covers closer to myself to cover up my half naked body.

"Um, do you really think now is the right time?" I asked him whilst sitting up, making sure to cover myself up properly as three other guys entered the room. I felt really uncomfortable being almost naked around those guys. I reached out for my black dress on the floor when one of the guys started talking.

"Oh, you won't need that," he stated, walking towards me with a look on his face that really frightened me. I reached for my handbag, got up from the bed and managed to put on my dress within seconds.

"Hey, where do you think you're going?" one of the other guys asked me with a smirk, placing a hand on my shoulder. I kneed him in the crotch and managed to sneak my way past the hands that were hungrily reaching out for me like I was a piece of meat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, I keep writing and writing...
Can't stop writing! I love writing this story so much.
thanks for the comments so far

x