Sequel: The One That Got Away
Status: On a small Hiatus. Thinking of bigger ideas and plus I am caught up in college work and exams. Sorry for the long wait! x

Who'd Have Known.

Her prince finally came to save her.

"Juliet," A soft whisper called out my name but I couldn't seem to find whose voice it was. I opened my eyes slowly to find myself laid out on a bed and the first thing I realized was it wasn't mine. I turned my head and there sat on the bed, looking down at me with worry in his eyes was Johnny.

"Oh Johnny,"

Memories of just hours ago came flooding back and I found myself in Johnny's arm's crying my teenage heart out. He gently rocked me like a child, not speaking a word, Occasionally he would run his hand through my dark, matted hair.

After what seemed like eternity, I pulled away from his chest and cringed at how soaked his shirt was, with patches of black mascara. I looked up at his with a tear stained face and he looked back with his beautiful brown eyes.

"Juliet, I need to know what happened tonight. So do your parents," He spoke with his velvet voice.

"I can't tell mom and dad, they would probably kick me out of the house," I muttered, letting out a small sniff.

"Juliet, I know your parents and I know they would never ever kick you out. Now tell me what happened?" I sighed deeply and removed myself from his arms and brought my knees to my chest.

"It all started when we got to this club, using fake ID's, and my friend, Lucy, introduced me to this guy called Tommy. He was really sweet and always complimenting me, buying me a few drinks. I wasn't exactly sober when he asked me if I wanted to go back to his place. So saying yes, we got to his apartment and we... we had sex. Afterwards he.... he brought round his friends and t... they wanted to use me... Tommy used me!" Johnny's arms found there way around me again as I cried again. His gentle rocking sending me too sleep in his arms.

*****

Tommy, Tommy, No please! NO!" I screamed as the figure lunged out towards me.

I threw myself upright in the bed and panted heavily. Frantically, I gathered up my surrounding of the the room to see a panicked Johnny, grabbing my into his arms, running his hand through my hair to calm me down.

"Shhh, Juliet. It's okay. I'm here, you're safe."

*****

That morning I found myself waking up to the smell of waffles and sweet syrup. Slowly, I got up from the bed and looked at my hideous reflection in the mirror. Make up ruined, hair knotted and my new dress looked almost as if I had found it in a dumpster. But my reflection turned to the side when I heard a familiar voice.

"Hey Sleeping Beauty is up!" There was Johnny, carrying a tray full of breakfast treats and some clothes. My clothes. I walked up and sat on the bed and he placed the tray beside me.

"You left some clothes here so I thought once you had breakfast you can have a shower and get changed," Johnny spoke. I smiled at him gratefully. He sure knew how to look after someone.

"Johnny this is too much," I commented but he shook his head.

"Don't worry about it, But you should know I told your parents," My happiness now turned into rage.

"You what?!?!" I shouted, standing up and towering above him as he sat on the bed.

"Juliet calm down," He said softly as he gently grabbed my wrist, pulling me to sit next to him again. "I told your parents you were here with me and that you had a rough night last night. I didn't tell them about that..... incident," Johnny spoke, anger in his voice. I put my hand on his knee to relax him, while I looked up at him with my pale blue eyes.

"Thanks Johnny," I whispered. Staring back at me with his chocolate brown eyes, sympathy and worry covered them. I found myself leaning forward and kissing his lips softly. But I held them there for a while, longer than intended. We pulled away and I grabbed a waffle and a set of my clothes, trying to hide my blush.

"No problem," Johnny muttered. As I walked out of the door, to the shower, I didn't notice little Jack was trying to hide by pushing himself against the wall.

He had seen everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments everyone!

x