Sequel: The One That Got Away
Status: On a small Hiatus. Thinking of bigger ideas and plus I am caught up in college work and exams. Sorry for the long wait! x

Who'd Have Known.

Say that you love me.

"Juliet?" Jack asked when I was putting him to bed.

"Yes, Jack?" I responded absentmindedly as I started picking up the action toys from the floor.

"Do you fancy my dad?" he asked frowning his forehead. I laughed and smiled up at him blushing slightly.

"Everyone fancies your father Jack, why do you ask?"

"You were kissing him, why did you do that?" My heart stopped beating there for a second. I opened my mouth to say something but I was in the loss of words.

"It was just a friendly kiss Jack, nothing like those I and your mother share," I could hear Johnny's velvet voice say from the door opening. My heart sunk in my chest. Of course I didn't mean anymore to him than that. I'm just a friend, or no, just the daughter of a friend. Nothing more. I got up from the floor and passed Johnny the action figure on my way out. I could feel a lump of emotions grow in my throat as I sat down on the bench in the hall to put on my black lace-up boots.

"Juliet, what are you doing?" I could hear his footsteps as he approached.

"I'm getting the hell out of here!" I said standing up quickly, I was about to grab my coat when he stopped me.

"But Juliet, you're supposed to stay here over the night, remember? Your parents are out of town and you lost your keys at that party. You won't be able to get inside the house." I sighed deeply smacking my forehead.

"Right..." This is just perfect. I felt like a fool just standing there in the hall with him just a few inches away from me.

"Why were you in such a hurry anyway? What's wrong?" he asked with concern. I made sure to avoid his soulful eyes as I walked over to sit down and remove my boots again.

"It doesn't matter," I muttered.

"Juliet, please..." he pleaded.

"I said it doesn't matter for fuck's sake!" I snapped at him. I was on the edge of breaking out into tears by then.

"Don't swear at me!" he hissed. This brought me to tears. "I'm sorry Juliet," he was quick to add, throwing his muscular arms around me but I thrust him away from me.

"Don't touch me! I don't mean anything to you anyway. How can you be so cruel and play around with a person's feelings like that?" I cried.

"You've no idea how much you mean to me, Juliet," he looked awfully hurt as he said this. I so was taken back that I stopped crying in surprise. He looked so vulnerable at that moment. "Fuck, Juliet. You've really no idea what you're doing to me, what desire you trigger inside of me... You've really no idea how much I..."

"How much you what, Johnny?" I asked under my breath. I wanted no, I needed to hear him say it. "Say it."

"Please Juliet, don't do this to me," he pleaded burying his face in his hands. I took a step closer to him and started streaking his silky dark hair with a shaking hand. He removed his hands from his face and looked directly at me with his sorrowful eyes. I felt bad for pushing him away but I needed to hear it so badly.

"Say it," I whispered almost inaudibly. He took my hands and linked them with his, them beautiful brown eyes that I loved so much gazed down at mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
love it? Hate it?
any idea's what he is going to say next?

x