Sequel: The One That Got Away
Status: On a small Hiatus. Thinking of bigger ideas and plus I am caught up in college work and exams. Sorry for the long wait! x

Who'd Have Known.

Your love is where I'm falling, So catch me.

For the first time in my life, I knew this is real. This moment here. I wasn't a dream, it was reality.

I rested our laced hands on his chest and looked at his flawless face, hoping to hear those three delicate words that could mend yet break a girl's fragile heart.

"Juliet... I... I really like you, More than I should. Fuck Juliet, I like you and know I shouldn't. I can't like you as much as I do," Johnny spoke with care and love.

"I have tried to stay away from you Juliet, but can't. I thought I could. I thought that maybe I could be your friend without wanting more." I smiled up at him, my heart beating a thousand times more than usual.

"But then we kissed and everything changed, my feelings for you changed. Seeing you kissing that other boy, it felt like someone had shot me through the heart. Then when you went you to that stupid party..," He tried to cover up his anger and frustration, but it shone right through.

"Why are you telling me all of this Johnny?" I asked quietly. He pushed a piece of my black hair behind my ear and leaned closer towards it.

"Because I'm scared to loose you and I can't stop thinking about you," He whispered in my ear. I bit my lip with glee, my stomach screaming at how close he was to me. He pulled away and began to let out a small laugh from his lips.

"Hell Juliet! I even thought about driving to your house in the middle of the night just to bring you back!" I felt myself blush crazily and I diverted my eyes. He chuckled slightly, placing his finger on my jaw and lifting my face so I would look at him again.

"I'm sorry Juliet, I haven't been completely clear about my feelings with you," He apologized.

I managed to shrug slightly. "It's okay." I replied shyly. He smiled, and leaned in to kiss me, but I pulled back.

"Johnny," I spoke. "Don't." He pulled back slightly in confusion. "I mean..not if it's going to be like what just happened." I added. "I don't want to be messed around any more." I mumbled, dropping my gaze.

He lifted my face again, smiling. "Trust me Jules.." He murmured, calling me my nickname. "I can't keep myself away from you any more. You're too...you're too..." He sighed, moving closer so his lips were practically touching mine. "You're just too..tempting..I guess." He said it with some amusement, I blushed once again.

"I love it when you blush," He whispered smirking, His lips landing on mine once again. His muscular arms snaked around my waist, pulling me up and mine wrapping around his neck. Out lips moved together and soon he was running his tongue over my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I smirked and allowed him in.

Our tongues danced together and it was true bliss. Almost like something in a movie, it felt natural. After a few minutes we pulled away, his forehead resting against mine, both of us breathing heavily.

I had to tell him.

"Johnny, I really like you too," I whispered my voice slightly shaky. He flashed his infamous smile and I laughed quietly.

"I can't believe I just said that," I said, a blush creeping on my cheeks making looking down at my feet. Until I felt two fingers on my chin, lifting my head up, his lips touching my ever so lightly.

"My parents are going to kill me if they find out," I whispered. Johnny ran his hand over my cheek, his thumb caressing my pink blush.

"We have to keep this a secret Juliet, if anyone found out...." I nodded not wanting him to finish the sentence. I guess I was okay with having a 'forbidden romance' but I only had 6 months of working for Johnny and then Vanessa would be back. Oh no. Vanessa!

"Johnny..." I muttered as he began to kiss down my neck sending shivers down my spine. "Johnny... Johnny what about Vanessa?" His head immediately perked up like a young puppy.

The film star looked into my eyes as if looking for an answer. I didn't have one. If I had to be honest I wanted her out of the picture but what about Jack and Lily. My mind began playing a huge tug of war.

"Can we not talk about her right now, I have you and that's all I care about," He said rather confidently. I knew he didn't want to talk about it, but I did. I decided to let it pass, leave it for another day.

We both decided it was time for bed. Johnny led me to my room and just before I opened the door I turned to face him.

"So Mr Depp, you can't stop thinking about me?" I asked teasingly. He smirked and stepped forward making my back collide with the door. His hands pressed against the wall, either side of my head so I couldn't escape.

"No Miss Burton I can't," A small giggle left my lips and a pair of soft ones replaced it. I kissed back and pulled away.

"Goodnight Johnny," I turned around and opened the door to my room for the night.

"Sweet dreams beautiful," Johnny whispered. I smiled sweetly at him and shut the door. This was perfect. To unreal. Of course, keeping it a secret would be fun and dangerous but sooner or later down the line, we would be found out.

Right?
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?

x