Sequel: The One That Got Away
Status: On a small Hiatus. Thinking of bigger ideas and plus I am caught up in college work and exams. Sorry for the long wait! x

Who'd Have Known.

Oh boy, you've left me speechless.

I awoke that morning in Johnny's guest room. Did last night really happen? No. Wait, but he kissed me! Maybe it was another of my wacky dreams. Throwing the sheets off me, I threw on my old high school jacket and made my way downstairs.

All of a sudden, as I reached the bottom of the stairs, a loud clang rang throughout the kitchen. I furrowed my eyebrows and tip toed towards the room only to find a rushing Johnny, with toast hanging from his mouth. I held back a laugh, but a giggle escaped my lips. He tore the bread from his mouth and ran past me while quickly throwing on his jacket. And with that he was out of the door.

Maybe last night was all a dream.

Frowning, I spun around about to walk into the kitchen to fix myself and the children some breakfast. But before I could even reach the doorway to the kitchen I felt a strong grip around my waist, spinning me around to face the culprit. I found the beautiful eyes of Johnny meeting with mine.

And with that his lips were connected with mine. I smirked into the kiss as he ran his tongue along my lips, but I wasn't going to let him kiss me that easily when I haven't brushed my teeth! Soon, he got the message and pulled away.

"Thought I forgot something," He whispered smirking, running his hand through my hair lightly and leaving it on my cheek. He pecked my forehead and he was out of the door once again.

Yeah... maybe last night wasn't a dream after all!

*****

"Hello!... Anyone home?... Jules?... Lily?... Jack?" I grinned widely at the two youngsters who covered their small mouths to help from laughing. We hid behind Vanessa's grande piano, based in one of the many large rooms in the house. I bit my lip as I heard Johnny's footsteps step closer and closer.

"Oh, well I guess I'll have to eat all them brownies myself," The actor spoke loudly. Slowly, I peered over the piano to see Johnny leaning his elbow on it facing the opposite direction. I slipped back down and pointed up towards their father. I nodded and hey both signaled me the thumbs up. Quietly, we all sneaked around the grande piano and edged towards the oblivious actor. I signaled the kids, 1 .... 2 .... 3!

"BOO!" We shouted, jumping on top of the actor, who leaped out off his skin, literally! Jack was hung on to his left leg, while lily wrapped her small arms around his torso. He looked up at me, who stood innocently rocking on my heels. Johnny smirked then winked cheekily. He looked down at his children, trying to shake Jack off.

"Shouldn't you kids be in bed?" He asked as he attempted to pull Jack off.

"We tried to scare you daddy! Did you get scared?" Lily Rose asked her father, tugging on his shirt. Johnny laughed and kneeled down to his daughter's height.

"Oh yes! I thought it was someone going to steal me away from you two little devils!" He laughed, ruffling his children's hair. "Now, go get ready for bed. I'll come in soon," And with that his two beautiful children ran off to get ready for sweet dreams. Standing back up tall, I simply gazed at him.

Could he get anymore amazing?

Johnny stepped closer towards me making me blush, knowing what was coming next. He leant down and pressed his lips gently against mine.

"I've been waiting to do that all day," He muttered as our foreheads rested against each other. I smiled and let out a small blush. But we were interrupted as we heard the small voice of Jack calling from his bedroom. Johnny pulled away and smiled gracefully.

"One be a moment," And with that he was out of the large room. Dreamily, I sighed and ran my fingers along the grand piano. One quick play couldn't hurt right? I had always played and learned the piano as a child and always kept up with it. It was only one of few talents I possessed. My father tried to get me into the music business, but I wasn't always up for the idea of singing in front of 1,000 of people every night.

I placed myself on the stool and ran my fingers along the ivory keys and began to play and sing the first piece that came into my mind...

I can’t believe what you said to me
Last night when we were alone
You threw your hands up
Baby you gave up, you gave up

I can’t believe how you looked at me
With your James Dean glossy eyes
In your tight jeans with your long hair
And your cigarette stained lies

Could we fix you if you broke?
And is your punch line just a joke?

I’ll never talk again
Oh boy you’ve left me speechless
You’ve left me speechless, so speechless


I sang the song with emotion and passion. It felt so right. I tapped away at the keys without a care in the world.

I can’t believe how you slurred at me
With your half wired broken jaw
You popped my heart seams
On my bubble dreams, bubble dreams

I can’t believe how you looked at me
With your Johnnie Walker eyes
He’s gonna get you and after he’s through
There’s gonna be no love left to rye

And I know that it’s complicated
But I’m a loser in love
So baby raise a glass to mend
All the broken hearts
Of all my wrecked up friends

I’ll never talk again
Oh boy you’ve left me speechless
You’ve left me speechless so speechless

I’ll never love again,
Oh friend you’ve left me speechless
You’ve left me speechless, so speechless


As I sang, I didn't realize Johnny had stepped into the room and was leaning against the door post listening to my voice, a smirk across his face.

How?

And after all the drinks and bars that we’ve been to
Would you give it all up?
Could I give it all up for you?

And after all the boys and girls that we’ve been through
Would you give it all up?
Could you give it all up?

If I promise boy to you...


My fingers tapped lightly on the keys, my gaze focused on the view outside. No idea that Johnny was still listening intently.

That I’ll never talk again
And I’ll never love again
I’ll never write a song
Won’t even sing along
I’ll never love again

So speechless
You left me speechless, so speechless
Why you so speechless, so speechless?

Will you ever talk again?
Oh boy, why you so speechless?
You’ve left me speechless

Some men may follow me
But you choose “death and company”
Why you so speechless? Oh oh oh oh


The notes ended aggressively and as I finished I ran my fingers off the keys. But a clap soon interrupted my gazing. I spun my head to see my new lover applauding me as he walked across the room towards me. Our eye contact didn't break at all. He stopped applauding and soon we had a very much heated make out session on Vanessa's grande piano.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys, haven't been updating recently because of exams. So here is my apology to you.
Just so you know that was Speechless by Lady GaGa. Amazing song, listen to it!

Comments?

x