Sequel: The One That Got Away
Status: On a small Hiatus. Thinking of bigger ideas and plus I am caught up in college work and exams. Sorry for the long wait! x

Who'd Have Known.

Your on my heart just like a tattoo.

"What do you think Johnny?" I asked as we gazed at the amazing designs of tattoos on the wall. I had scrapped the idea of a daisy chain and was now considering either having a treble clef or the word love across my wrist.

I rolled my eyes as the photographs snapped away outside the parlor. I can see it now..

Juliet Burton gets a tattoo? But who with.... A new lover?

Scanning through the book of marvelous tattoos I couldn't decide. Johnny gazed down at me and shrugged.

"Honestly darling, it's up to you," I huffed as I traced my finger over my wrist. I was leaving with a tattoo there was no doubt about that. As I turned the next page of the thick book I found my new tattoo. The symbols for peace, love and happiness. A peace sign, heart and smiley face. This was my new tattoo. Tugging at Johnny's jacket sleeve, he looked down and lent over me to get a glance at the art. I could tell by his smirk he was impressed.

"I love it. That is my new tattoo!" I cried in the shop making the tattoo artist laugh.

"Well get it then!" Johnny spoke enthusiastically. I showed the artist the tattoo and jumped into the chair, a smile spreading across my face. Johnny laughed at me and sat by my side, gripping hold of my hand.

"So where are we having it?" The tattooist asked.

"My wrist please," I said holding out my free hand and flipping over my wrist. As he prepared the needles I glanced over at Johnny who flashed me a smile making my worries of the pain go away.

I turned away at the artist began to scar my skin with the ink. I sealed my eyes shut and bit pressure on my lip as he dug the needle deep. But Johnny;s hand squeezed mine making me squeeze more pressure back.

I didn't dare look at Johnny. I crumpled my face as he moved along to the second symbol, the love heart. The pain wasn't as bad as when the artist started, but still I didn't dare open my eyes. I continued to grip to Johnny's hand, shocked that he didn't pull away. I dug my nails into his hand, but he didn't flinch.

Finally the tattooist moved onto the final symbol, the smiley face. As soon as he finished I opened one eye and glanced at my tattoo. It was brilliant! My arm was bright red with pain, but I didn't care, I finally had my tattoo! I spun around to Johnny who planted a kiss on my forehead. I blushed.

The tattooist gave me all information on my tattoo and with that me and Johnny left the parlor with my new tattoo. The tattoo I got with Johnny.

*****

"Dad!" I shouted, running across the set to the arms of my father.

"Hey honey, what's up?" He questioned, laughing. I pulled down my sleeve and unwrapped the bandage, lifting up my wrist so he would see my new body art. "Juliet! I didn't know you got another tattoo?" I simply nodded my head. My father wasn't mad, only slightly mad as I didn't tell him.

"I know dad, I'm sorry. But do you like it?"

"I love it sweetheart," He said pulling me into a fatherly hug. As we pulled away Johnny walked past casually. "If your not careful Jules, you'll have more tattoos then Johnny here!" My father joked making me laugh when Johnny stopped in his tracks and turned back to me and my father, strolling along full of confidence.

"What problem do you have with my tattoos Tim?" Johnny asked sarcastically.

"I'm just saying mate, If Jules keeps this up you'll both start to look like you belong in an art gallery!" We all laugh in unison and as my father turned away I could feel Johnny's presence behind me. I gazed up at him and he flashed a cheeky wink. As my dad turned back around, Johnny stepped closer to me placing his hand on the small of my back. I blushed bright pink.

"Right Johnny, ready for make up?" The actor nodded and as he was about to walk away, I sauntered off in the opposite direction. But before I could I felt a hand smack my bottom lightly. Spinning around, I glared at Johnny who smirked and walked off to make up.

"Juliet!" cried two small voices. I scanned around the room to see Jack and Lily-Rose running towards me, My mother soon racing behind. Guess I was babysitting tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Juliet's Tattoo

Bit short :(
Drama in the next chapter I promise.

thanks for the comments, they keep me going : )

x