Sequel: The One That Got Away
Status: On a small Hiatus. Thinking of bigger ideas and plus I am caught up in college work and exams. Sorry for the long wait! x

Who'd Have Known.

You put on quite a show, really had me going.

I awoke that morning with a huge smile spread over my face. Words could not describe how last night truly was. Filling over hoping to see Johnny he wasn't there. I furrowed my eyebrows and threw the sheet off me.

Where is he?

I grabbed one of Johnny' shirts and pulled it over myself to see it ending at my thigh. Glancing in the mirror, I laughed at my new look. I smiled as I ran all other way down the stairs, but soon that smile disappeared.

I could hear Johnny's voice talking down a phone quietly in the front room. I hid behind the door occasionally looking. My heart sinking ever so slowly.

"That's good.......Oh there are fine, missing their mother....I know..... I miss you too.... Well it's only six more months......I know....... Yeah....I love you too..... Bye

He had just been talking to Vanessa. My heart had stopped beating, it was probably now in the pit of my stomach. As he hung up the phone I entered the room, Johnny running his hands through his hair.

"So last night, did it mean anything to you?" I asked, my voice small and quiet. Johnny spun around in his seat to see me, almost on the verge of tears. He was lost for words. Did he want me to hear him talk to Vanessa, or did he just want me not to know?

Johnny slowly got up from the love seat and edged his way towards me but I backed away, I didn't want to look at him right now.

"Juliet.. please..I'm sorry."

"Really Johnny? Really? Last night you said you loved me! And now you tell Vanessa you love her! That was quite a show Johnny, really had me going. Making me believe you loved me," I shouted at him, tears trying to escape my eyes. I closed my eyes hoping they would go away, I hated crying in front of other people, especially Johnny.

I could feel his presence closer towards me and as I opened my eyes his nose was inches from touching mine. His hands gripped mine so I wouldn't lash out.

"Juliet listen to me!" I turned my face way but he grabbed my face with his hand."Listen. I can't tell Vanessa about me and you! She can never know, know one can! I can't tell her while she is filming. I still love her, but I loved you more" He almost shouted at me making my tears fall onto my cheeks. I pulled away from his grip and started to climb up the stairs.

"Johnny, you know what. Forget it. I'm done." I shouted and began to run up the stairs, wiping the tears from my eyes. Bangs and yells could be heard from downstairs which I tried to ignore but I knew it was Johnny yelling and probably throwing random objects around. I quickly changed and made my way down the stairs again, grabbing my bags.

As I opened the door Johnny called out my name.

"Juliet! Please, don't go!" I slammed the door shut. I didn't want to speak to him again.

*****

"Jules, Baby, you okay?" My father questioned, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. I shrugged and shoved another spoonful of ice cream into my mouth. "Juliet. Juliet talk to me," I didn't talk. He lifted himself away from me and soon my mother was sat down next to me.

"Juliet darling. I know you don't want to talk about whatever it is that has happened but it would be easy if you just let your feelings out," My mother spoke running her hand through my black matted hair. I threw the spoon into the tub and ran up the stairs, into my room and locked the door.

"Darling, I'm worried about her. She won't talk to me, my own daughter!" I could hear my mother cry to my father.

"It's alright Helena, she'll be fine within a few days. It's her birthday next week I'm sure she'll be okay by then."

Shit. It was my birthday next week. I had completely forgot. I was hoping to spend it with Johnny, but now I didn't know. I just wanted me to alone. I can't believe that I fell in love with him.

I guess you never know love until a boy breaks your heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry a bit short :(

more to come.

comments?
x