Sequel: The One That Got Away
Status: On a small Hiatus. Thinking of bigger ideas and plus I am caught up in college work and exams. Sorry for the long wait! x

Who'd Have Known.

Guess this means you take back all you said before.

"Happy birthday Juliet!"

I sighed. That was the 45th happy birthday I had received today and none from the person I really wanted it from. Johnny.

I hadn't spoken to him since last week, the day I walked out of his house. He tried to text and call me but every time I ignored it. My mother did question why I hadn't been looking after Johnny's children but I told her that he wanted to spend more time with his children alone.

I took a sip of the cocktail in front of me and glanced around the party scene. All my friends and family were gathered in my parent's home, all singing, dancing and drinking. I stood on my tip toes to see if Johnny was anywhere in sight. He wasn't.

I smiled as some friends greeted me with presents and flowers, I just threw on my 'happy' face and made small talk. My mood hadn't changed at all since I left Johnny and my parent's were getting concerned.

Placing the alcoholic drink on the coffee table next to me, I dragged myself in my heels to my room. Along the way a few people dragged me into conversations and dances, but I managed to mingle my way back out. I soon found my room through the crowds of people and shut the door. As I turned back around placed on my bed was an envelope and a large bouquet of roses.

Slowly, I edged towards the present, curious to know who it was from. I lifted up the bouquet and took in the aroma of the beautiful flowers. Smiling to myself I placed them back down and picked up the envelope. On the front in ink was my name, I flipped it around and carefully unsealed it. My mouth gradually opened as I pulled out two plane tickets to London! Dropping the envelope, I sat on my bed so I wouldn't collapse.

I scanned over the plane tickets and between them fell a small note.

Hope this makes up for everything. I'm truly sorry. Happy Birthday Jules. Johnny x

I grinned as I read over the note. I knew Johnny was truly sorry, to go out of his way and plan a trip for London.

"So, what do you say?" A voice spoke, interrupting my thoughts. I jumped up only to see Johnny, leaning against the door frame, his beautiful presence taking hold of me. I simply smiled at him and signaled him to come into my room, to which he shut the door and make his way towards me until he was towering over my figure on the bed.

"Will you come to London with me?" He whispered, running his hands through my hair as I gazed up at him.

"Of course I will Johnny," I replied back making him smile. Gently, he leaned down and placed a light kiss on my lips. I had missed his touch so much. As he pulled away, I gripped onto his hand and made him sit next to me on the be, placing the tickets down. Looking into his brown eyes, I couldn't help but sigh dreamily at his presence.

He smirked and leaned forward kissing my neck making me moan at his soft velvet touch.

"I've missed you Juliet," He muttered as I fell back on my bed, his lips still connecting with my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him in closer.

"Johnny, I've missed you too," I whispered back, pulling his lips to meet mine. His tongue ran over my lip begging for entrance which I gladly gave him. Our tongues danced together, sheer bliss ran throughout my whole body. I pulled him in deeper to the kiss, his hand gently running up my thigh, under my dress. Running my hand under his shirt, he shivered at my touch. The taste and smell of cigarettes made me smirk against the lips.

"JULIET! What are you doing in there?" My mother shouted, banging on my bedroom door. I gasped into the kiss and threw Johnny from my body.

"Shit!" I muttered, flattening my hair down and pulling down my dress. Johnny quietly laughed as I rushed around my room, placing the flowers and plane tickets under my bed.

"Sorry mom! I'll be out in a minute!" I shouted back, pushing Johnny into the wardrobe making him laugh even more. Before I could shut the door, he pulled me into another kiss making my knees pull from under me.

"JULIET!" I pulled away from Johnny and shut the door just as my mother walked in, raising an eyebrow. I cheekily smiled at her begging to myself she wouldn't ask any questions.

"Juliet, for the love of God, it's your own party and all your friends are downstairs wondering where you are!" She spoke, her pace very rushed.

"Sorry mom, I'll be down in just a minute," I replied, walking towards her so she would exit the room. Once she did, I shut the door and Johnny emerged from my wardrobe holding up one of my lacy bras.

"You've never worn this for me before," Johnny said cockily, smirking. I grabbed the underwear from him and threw it back in my wardrobe. I looked up and smirked at him. I had missed these times with Johnny. I pressed my lips against his and laced my hand with his.

"Come on, I need to smoke."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, it's quite short.
sorry, i haven't updated in a while.

hope this makes up for it :)

xx