Sequel: The One That Got Away
Status: On a small Hiatus. Thinking of bigger ideas and plus I am caught up in college work and exams. Sorry for the long wait! x

Who'd Have Known.

He kisses my cheek as we say goodbye.

This was unreal, I was going to be working for Johnny. Sure, I have atiny crush on him, but that won't stop me from looking after his children. I mean, he is my father's best friend and not to mention he has his girlfriend Vanessa, with two beautiful children. I couldn't get in the way of that.

That night I jumped into my small red truck which my mother bought me when I passed my test. I'm not into sports cars and it fit me perfectly. Johnny told me to meet me at his house at around 7:30, but for my a pulled up outside his house a tad early.

I knocked on the door only to be greeted by the small and adorable Jack. A smile grew on his face as he realized who the knocker was.

"Juliet!" He ran up to me and wrapped his small arms around my waist as he engulfed me in a hug. I bent down to his level.

"Hello Jack!" I kissed his cute, chubby cheek. I laughed as he made a disgusted face and scrubbed his face with his jumper sleeve. I stood up and in front of me, smirking, was my new boss.

"Hi Johnny," I managed to speak, making me blush. Damn it, I thought. Johnny looked down at Jack who was gripping tightly onto my hand, dragging me into the mansion. Johnny shut the front door for me and I smiled at him gratefully.

"Jack go and find your sister please," Johnny instructed Jack who looked up at his father, smiling and ran around the huge house to find his sister. Leaving me and Johnny alone, then he spoke up.

"Right so, Juliet. You have my cell number right?" I nodded making him smile. I had his cell number yes, but I never ever used it. What would I text him? Or call him for? "Good, I should be back around half eleven tonight and if there are any problems just ring me. Make yourself at home," I hugged him and whispered a quite 'Thank you'.

I had spent many times at Johnny's house, whenever my parent's were out of town or if my father always went to visit him I would usually tag along.

When I pulled away he looked down at me with his beautiful brown eyes. I was blushing, yet again but I was interrupted by a small girl's voice calling my name. I turned to see ten year old Lily Rose looking as gorgeous as ever. She too engulfed me in hug.

"Right, I have to go now, I'll see you later," The actor said as he bent down to his children hugging and kissing them each. "Now remember, Juliet is looking after you, So you do everything she tells you to okay?" The children nodded and Johnny smiled.

Once he stood up straight again he leaned over and hugged me. Once he pulled away the movie star grabbed his jacket and waved a goodbye and was out of the door.

I smiled widely as I turned to the two children behind me who stood looking up at me innocently.

"Okay, so who is up to make some cupcakes?"

******

An hour and a half later, The cupcakes had been made and not very well I must admit. At the moment I was busy putting the children in bed. They both had separate rooms and big ones of that. I read Jack a bedtime story of Pirates while Lily wanted to read by herself. Both of Johnny's children were bright and very sweet.

I was sat down in the living room, watching dull reality television. I didn't realize that it was so dull it had sent me into a deep sleep.

*****

"Juliet? Juliet?" I jumped quickly from the love seat completely forgetting were I was. I looked worried around the room only to find Johnny stood over me, laughing quietly to himself. I blushed as I noticed how much of a melody his laugh sounded. I got up and grabbed my handbag and headed towards the door. Johnny followed me and I turned to him to find him reaching into his back pocket to pull out his wallet. That's when he pulled out a hundred dollar bill.

"Whoa, Johnny. I can't accept that! A twenty would is fine," But he ignored me and put in into my hand and closed it shut. I rolled my eyes knowing I could never argue with him.

"Lily and Jack are in bed and I cleaned the mess in the kitchen so you don't have to worry about that," I said as I attempted to get my coat on. Johnny nodded and assisted me with my coat. As he did I could feel his hot breath against my skin making goosebumps form all over my body.

"I was about to ask what happened to you," I blushed and attempted to get rid of the sticky egg of my shirt. I didn't realize that Johnny had stepped forward closer to me. He picked by my chin with his index finger and used his other hand to wipe away some flour just on my cheek that I didn't get rid off. My heart was literally beating out of my chest I was shocked he couldn't hear it.

As he pulled away, I threw my bag on my shoulder and turned to the door, but not before giving him a hug. Before we pulled away he placed kissed my cheek. Bloody Hell! Johnny leaned forward and opened the door for me; I said a quick 'Bye' and jumped in my car.

Damn that man.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Subscribe : )
x