Sequel: The One That Got Away
Status: On a small Hiatus. Thinking of bigger ideas and plus I am caught up in college work and exams. Sorry for the long wait! x

Who'd Have Known.

How is it back in London Town.

"Johnny, what if someone sees us?" I questioned the movie star as we exited the airplane, hoping on British soil. I smirked up at the sun as it blazed down on us, the perfect summer in London.

"Don't worry, they won't recognize us," He said as I looked up at him, a hat and sunglasses hiding his famous face. As we sneaked through the terminal, my hand linked with Johnny's, I flashed back to when we left LA to come to London.

"Why are you going to London honey?" My mother asked, sipping on a cup of tea. I sighed and sat down next to her.

"Well me and Christie were planning to... to see more of the world. You know, see the sights," I lied through my pink stained lips. My mother nodded.

"Okay, but make sure you tell your father. And have you told Johnny this?" She asked getting up from her seat and walking towards the kitchen.

"I have mom. Oh and he was wondering if you might be able to look after Jack and Lily Rose," I shouted out to her, crossing my fingers.

"Why?"

"Well Johnny is visiting Vanessa that weekend," She walked back into the living room and sat back down.

"Okay, I'm sure I can do that," I smiled at her and got up from the sofa, giving her a peck on the cheek. I ran upstairs and prepared for my weekend away in London, with Johnny.


"Juliet, come on," I heard Johnny whispered. I lifted up my Ray Ban shades to see the beautiful view of London city. I gasped in awe at the sun shimmering down on the River Thames, the noise of the city reminding me of being back home in busy LA. I smiled up at Johnny, who kissed me gently on the lips. It was perfect. Me and Johnny alone with no disruptions.

We jumped in a cab and rode off to the hotel. Occasional gasps and squeals left my lips as we drove past some of the beautiful tourist locations, making Johnny laugh quietly. Turning to the actor, I pressed my lips against him and smirked.

"Thank you Johnny. This is the best present anyone has ever got me. I love you," I laced my hand with him and he lifted it and pressed a kiss on my knuckles.

"Juliet I love you too. I never want to leave you, ever. Your just so beautiful, I couldn't imagine my life without you," I blushed crimson as he spoke the beautiful words. It was me and Johnny right now.

*****

"Jules! You dressed yet!" I groaned as I threw on my heels and did a final check on my make up. Throwing all my stuff in my clutch, I kicked the door open to find a stunned Johnny.

"What? Is something wrong?" I questioned frantically. He shook his head and walked slowly towards me.

"Nothing, you just look so beautiful when your in a rush," He laughed, running a hand through my hair. Blushing, I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand, pulling him towards the door. "Juliet, do you have any idea where we are going?" He questioned making me turn around to face him.

"No, but I think I can guess," I whispered, wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling him in closer and closer.

"Juliet, in case you haven't noticed we have toured all of London today, had a rather fantastic time in the bedroom and we have just changed to go out for dinner tonight. So, it is dinner or the bedroom?" He whispered in a husky voice, breathing deeply in my ear. Thousands of butterflies formed in my stomach. I glanced up at him and smirked. I ran my hands down his shirt until I got to the first button.

I pressed my lips roughly against his, Johnny's hands snaking around my waist as I began to unbutton his shirt. I was so into the kiss that I didn't even care how hard my back hit the hotel room wall, Johnny's hands roaming all over my body. As I pulled away, I smirked as he placed rough kisses dow my neck.

"So what is it Jules?" He muttered. I gasped as he bit away on a tender spot of my neck. I moaned, pressing my body against his.

"Both," I managed to say. As he pulled from my skin, within a matter of minutes both of our evening clothes were scattered across the floor.

*****

"So, when is Vanessa back from filming?" I questioned as I took a small bite of red meat from the plate in front of me. I didn't look up at Johnny but I could feel his eyes burning into my head.

"Juliet.."

"No Johnny, tell me," I said as the waiter poured us both another glass of red wine. Johnny took a piece of food, ate it and looked back up at me.

"September." Four months away, basically four months of me and Johnny, then a life of complicated. I placed down the cutlery and took a sip of the wine, trying to hold down my food. As I placed the glass back down Johnny took my hand and intwined it with his. I gazed into his familiar eyes, a look of sadness clearing from my face.

"Juliet, I don't want to be worried about her now, just let's enjoy the time we have together okay?" I nodded my head in approval, but the little voice inside my head was telling me something else.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its been a while!!!!
I've been so busy recently...with college and everything!
Hope this makes up for it :)

xx