Sequel: The One That Got Away
Status: On a small Hiatus. Thinking of bigger ideas and plus I am caught up in college work and exams. Sorry for the long wait! x

Who'd Have Known.

I remember the way you looked when you said you were leaving.

'Passengers please fasten your seat belts as we are just about to land in Los Angeles. Hope you have had a safe and happy journey.

Turning to Johnny, I smiled at him then continued to read a copy of Vogue magazine. His hand laced with mine, making me look back up at him again.

"Did you enjoy London then?"

"Johnny, I loved it!" I squealed, kissing him firmly on the lips. I wasn't really happy about landing back in LA again, having to hide out relationship from everybody, but the trip to London had made our relationship stronger. Especially after our argument before my birthday. But it was all in the past, I was excited about our future together.

When we landed in LA everything seemed to change. The atmosphere seemed tense, something wasn't right. As we stepped off the plane my vision suddenly became blurred. I covered my eyes slightly to see thousands of paparazzi and news reporters flashing and running towards me and Johnny. I grabbed hold of his hand and we rushed through the airport.

My mind wasn't responding to the sudden outburst until a news reporter shouted out one of many questions...

Why were you and Johnny pictured kissing in London? Are you dating?"

Shit!

Did everyone know? Was this it, the end of me and Johnny? The reporters and blinding flash of thousands of cameras followed us all the way the my mother and father's house. As we pulled up outside I turned to Johnny, bright flashes lighting it up behind him through the blacked out car windows.

"We have to go in," I said bluntly, trying to prepare myself for whatever waited beyond the door to my house. Johnny frowned but gave a strong nod. I braced myself. 3. 2. 1.

Throwing the car door wide open, I ran through the sea of paparazzi, sunglasses shading my eyes. Johnny's hand soon found mine as we rushed through to the front door. I took a deep breath and opened the door to see my mother, father and Vanessa!?

Johnny slammed the door shut, not bothering to check who was awaiting us. I blankly stared at the three, my mother, who was being held by my disappointed father, and Vanessa, tears staining her beautiful face, her eyes a deep red.

"Jules, Jules, are you okay?" Johnny asked tugging at my hand, but I gave him no attention. He stopped and followed my stare to see his wife, weeping before him.

"Johnny, how could you? I trusted you, we both did! And then you go and... and have this thing with my daughter! My baby!" My mother yelled, my father trying to pull her back from us. Johnny opened his mouth to say something but I said the first word.

"Don't you dare yell at Johnny like that mother!"

"What happened to you Juliet? You were once so innocent and now your just.. your just a selfish little slut!" I held my breath my my mother shouted in fury those words towards me. My face crumpled into tears, Johnny stepped forward.

"She is not a slut, Helena! This is your daughter."

"Yes! My daughter, who is about 20 years younger than you!" I had never seen my mother yell so much before, but I couldn't blame her. But she had no right to treat Johnny or me like this.

"Listen. I think everyone needs to calm down.."

"Tim! How can you calm down when your best friend is dating your daughter?" Johnny cringed as well as my father, but he put his hand on my mother's shoulder.

"There is no other way to resolve this than by talking about it," My mother sighed and agreed. As they stepped through to the living room I looked over to a heart broken Vanessa. I threw back my tears and watched as Johnny stepped forward, taking both of Vanessa's hands but she pulled away.

"How could you Johnny? How could you? I thought you loved me! And what about Lily Rose and Jack?" Vanessa cried, running a shaky hand through her matted hair. Johnny was lost for words.

"Vanessa, we didn't mean.." I whispered.

"To get caught!" She shouted, lunging towards me. I cringed as Johnny turned to me, a uncertain look spread across his face. He looked back between me and Vanessa. I knew it. He was still in love with her. I was just someone he had a fling with, someone to replace her while she was away.

"Vanessa please," Johnny said softly, wrapping his arms around her in a comforting manner. I stood awkwardly at the door, unsure of my next move. She wept in Johnny's arms, The actor looking up at me.

"Vanessa. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to intentionally hurt anyone," I began, my mother and father slowly entering the hallway. I glanced up at them, then back to the couple in front of me, sitting on the stairs. "But this, this isn't worth anyone fighting over," Johnny slowly stood up, unsure of my next actions. I stepped slowly towards him, by parent's eyes following each and every step I took.

"Johnny, we knew this would happen. Somewhere down the line anyway. But it's up to you. Either I walk out of that door now and if you truly love me you chase me down the street. Or.. or I walk out of that door and you will never see me again," I spoke softly, running a hand through his soft, dark hair.

I was being harsh and selfish. But no one every got anything without being how I was now. Johnny looked over his shoulder to Vanessa, her eyes pleading for him to stay. He looked back at me as I stepped further back, the door edging closer and closer to my back. My parent's speechless of my actions, Johnny still uncertain what to do. Tears slowly cascaded down my pale cheeks.

"Bye Johnny." I pulled down the handle to the door, grabbed my bag and left.

Did he come chasing me down the street, like a real man would when the woman he truly loved decided to leave?

No. He didn't.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhhhh drama!
What could Johnny do without Juliet?
What could happen next?

You'll love my big surprise. xxx