Sequel: The One That Got Away
Status: On a small Hiatus. Thinking of bigger ideas and plus I am caught up in college work and exams. Sorry for the long wait! x

Who'd Have Known.

I stay here all the time, watching telly, drinking wine.

"Juliet! Jack is trying to fit in the washing machine again!" I sighed. This was how I was spending my Saturday night. As you have guess my father did lecture me, I even explained about the party but he wasn't having any of it.

I guess it was to try and teach me a lesson. But I was so angry I was considering to move out.

I sighed as I dragged myself from the couch and sighed as I looked over to Jack with his legs dangling out of the huge machine.

"Oh Jack!" I pulled his little body out of the machine as Lily watched in amusement. I soon got him out and sat him on the kitchen top.

"Now Jack, What have I told you about playing inside the washing machine?" I asked. He looked at me with his cute adorable eyes and soon answered.

"Not to play inside it," I nodded in approval and took him off the counter.

"Okay guys, time for bed! And Jack keep up the good work with brushing your teeth, they'll sparkle so much I will have to wear sunglasses to talk to you!" He laughed as him and his older sister ran upstairs to get ready for bed.

As soon as I turned to enter the front room, Johnny entered through the front door looking rather tired.

"Hey Juliet," He managed to say.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked concerned. I followed him into the front room as he lazily threw himself onto the love seat. I stayed stood, not wanting to disrupt his state of tiredness. But he managed to move himself up to make room for me. The actor patted the couch signaling for me to sit down, which I did.

"I'm fine, Tim has me working hard you know!" He explained running a hand through his brown locks. I nodded knowing full well what he meant.

"Well the kids are just getting ready for bed, so I can stick around a bit longer if you would like me too?" I asked rather unsure about the answer he might give.

"Oh Juliet, what would I do without you?" He laughed, but I remained silent and gave a smile. Millions of answers running through my mind that I was too scared to say out loud.

I made Johnny a coffee and made sure the children were ready for bed. Once I tucked them in, I made my way downstairs to find a sleeping Johnny. I smiled to myself. He looked so beautiful as he slept, if that was possible. I sat on the love seat across from him and kicked off my flats. Johnny was home early and my dad wasn't expecting me home until midnight, no harm in staying out for a while.

As I kicked off my flats I pulled my legs up onto the couch. I ran my fingers over my 6 week old tattoo. I have a love for daisy's and tattoos and begged my dad if I could have one. Of course he said yes and I got it done straight away.

"When did you get that done?" I jumped startled at the voice of Johnny who was sat up, looking over at me. I raised an eyebrow and he nodded towards my foot.

"Oh six weeks ago," I muttered, taking my feet down. He lifted himself from the seat and walked over, towering over me. I looked up at him into his beautiful brown eyes and tried to stop my heart from skipping beats.

"Want to stay awhile?" I was taken aback by his question but I simply nodded. He left the front room and came back with a bottle of red wine and two wine glasses. He jumped onto the love seat next to me and poured out the wine. I took my glass and 'chinked' it against his.

"Cheers" I whispered and took a sip of the strong alcohol.

"So Juliet, plan on getting any other tattoos?" I sat back on the love seat, almost shocked. Me and Johnny had never ever had a moment like this. Just simple chat, the two of us. Usually it was chats about business and such with other people, but never like this.

"Well... I want one of my wrist, but I was hoping the King of tattoo's would give me some advice on them," I spoke rather sarcastically and raised an eyebrow towards him. He flashed me a smirk and I took a sip of my drink. A sudden outburst of confidence had rose from the depths of me.

Johnny placed him arm around my shoulder, making me lean against his chest. Wow, he smelt like cologne and some kind of shower wash. I bit down on my lip, trying to fight temptation. I glanced at the television, that was flashing though scenes of 'Friends'. I began to trace over his sparrow tattoo while he gave me his stories about all of his tattoos.

"Johnny?" I asked, still tracing his tattoo.

"Yes my dear?" He muttered making me laugh.

"Can I borrow a cigarette?" Okay, Yes I smoke. But only occasionally. I know it's a horrible habit but my parent's don't know and neither did Johnny... until now. He pulled away from me and looked down at me in disapproval.

"Juliet! You smoke?"

"Yes, Johnny I do." I said being blunt with him. I didn't want an argument with him but he couldn't say anything. He had been a smoker since fifteen! He began to search his jean pockets and soon pulled out a lighter and a cigarette. I placed the cancer stick in my mouth and looked over at Johnny who didn't take his eyes off me.

"Do you want me to go outside?" I asked unsure as to whether Vanessa allowed him to smoke indoors.

"No, Be my guest," I lit up the cigarette and took a long drag. Johnny laughed and pulled me back into his arms, but not before I grabbed my glass of wine. I was glad how much Johnny treated me like an adult.

We stayed like this, chatting and drinking wine until two in the morning until we soon fell asleep in each others arms.

*****

Guess this means you're sorry, you're standing at my door...

I moaned as I heard my Blackberry rung impatiently. I slowly opened my eyes to find myself in Johnny's front room, two wine glasses sitting on a coffee table and his arms wrapped around my waist. I held back a squeal and slowly, without waking him, removed his arms from me. I tried to find my bag without tripping over anything, I soon found it thrown in the hallway. I searched through the huge bag and soon found my phone flashing and ringing away. I looked at the called ID 'Dad'.

"Hello?"

"Juliet! Where are you? I've been so worried about you!" My father said in a panicked state. I ran my hand through my messy bed hair.

"Sorry Dad, I accidently fell asleep at Johnny's," I said, trying to hold back a yawn.

"Oh good. Just get home quick, your mother is pacing up and down my kitchen!" I laughed down the phone and promised him I would be home soon. As I cancelled the call I looked on the screen to see 15 messages. 20 missed calls and 3 voice mails.

I made my way over to the hallway mirror and looked at my 'morning reflection'. I tried to throw my hair into a scruffy bun while I smoothed out my clothes. As I did I noticed a cigarette burn.

Shit!

As soon as I made myself presentable, I made my way back into the front room to gather up the rest of my belonging. Johnny still slept like a young child, giving the occasional snore. I smiled and rummaged through my bag to find a pen and paper.

Dear Johnny, Dad called me wondering where I was and wanted me home straight away. Thanks for last night, had a good time. We should do it again sometime...

I thought about scribbling the last sentence out but I didn't bother.

Text me when you need me to babysit again. Love Juliet x x x P.S I owe you a cigarette! x

I placed the note on the coffee table next to the bottle of empty wine making sure he would see it. I grabbed the rest of my things and make my way out of the door, but not before getting a last glance at a snoozing Johnny Depp.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for reading...

more comments and subscribe?

xx