Sequel: The One That Got Away
Status: On a small Hiatus. Thinking of bigger ideas and plus I am caught up in college work and exams. Sorry for the long wait! x

Who'd Have Known.

I know this crush ain't going away.

It has been three weeks since me and Johnny kissed. We hadn't spoken about it since, but nothing was different between us. Currently, I was sitting at a chair in the island in the kitchen, eating Ben & Jerry's. Jack and Lily had been tucked into bed an hour ago so I was waiting for Johnny to arrive back home.

Thousands of questions scattered my mind. Why did he kiss me? Does he see you more than a baby sitter to his two beautiful children? Was he just playing with my mind?

But my thoughts were interrupted when I heard the front door slam shut. "Juliet?" Johnny called out.

"Kitchen!" I replied back. I took a spoonful of ice cream in my mouth as he walked into the kitchen, looking exhausted.

"Hey," He muttered. He dragged himself to the seat across from me and grabbed the ice cream tub.

"Oy!" I shouted as he shoved the spoon with a big dollop of ice cream into his mouth. He smirked at me as he chewed on it greedily. I laughed, rolling my eyes. Greedy git!

"So how was filming?" I asked, breaking the silence between us. We hadn't spoken like this for a while and it was beginning to irritate me. Johnny threw the spoon back into the tub and pushed the tub back in my direction.

"Good, nearly finished," He spoke up, but changed the subject. "Thought of getting that tattoo yet?" He asked curiously.

"Yeah, I was thinking of maybe some stars or a daisy chain on my wrist," I said, hoping he would approve. Why? He doesn't own me! He got up and sauntered over to the fridge to pull out a bottle of water. Once he closed the fridge he raised an eyebrow at me.

"Why a daisy chain?" He questioned unscrewing the bottle cap. I shrugged.

"I love daisy's I suppose, my other tattoo is a daisy one too," I said casually. Johnny took a sip of the cool drink and took his original seat across from me again.

"When you getting it done?"

"Next week, you should come," I said as I took a scoop of ice cream. Then it hit me what I just said. Did I say that out loud? I glanced up at Johnny who was smirking like a cheshire cat. "I mean... only if you want too?" Nice save.

"Sure, it'll be fun," He replied smiling. I nodded and popped the lip back onto the tub of ice cream, getting up from my seat.

"Well I better head off, don't want my dad worrying about me again!" I exclaimed making me and the actor both laugh. As I headed for the door Johnny followed on my tail. I threw my coat on and grabbed my bag. When I turned, Johnny stood there rocking on his heels, looking unsure about something.

"You okay Johnny?" I asked concerned, raising an eyebrow. He looked up from the floor to me with his beautiful brown eyes. He sighed, taking in a deep breath. I prepared myself for the worst. Was he firing me?

"Juliet, I.. I just wanted to say.." He stuttered then stopped. My eyebrows furrowed as he tried to continue. Was he going to say what I think he was going to say? He shook his head and began to speak like himself again. "I'm happy that you're here to look after the kids."

Maybe not what I thought he was going to say. I gave him a simple smile and threw my bag on my shoulder.

"Thanks Johnny," I turned to grab the handle of the door, but before I could I felt a strong hand grab my wrist. I looked down to my wrist to see Johnny's hand gripping me tightly. I just stared at him with my pale blue eyes wondering what he was doing. That was until he pulled out his wallet and pulled out the usual hundred dollar bill. I laughed at my stupidness and took the note from him.

"Cheers." Johnny smiled, leaned forward and planted a sweet kiss on my cheek. And with that I was out the door and on my way home, questions still running around my mind in circles.

What did he really want to say? Am I just thinking to much into it? Maybe this is more than just a crush.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bit short.
Thanks for the comments

xx