Sequel: The One That Got Away
Status: On a small Hiatus. Thinking of bigger ideas and plus I am caught up in college work and exams. Sorry for the long wait! x

Who'd Have Known.

When we kiss, I'm Hypnotized.

It was a bliss. Like my first kiss over again, only a million times better.

This kiss was so much different from the last kiss we shared. My arms found there way around his neck, my legs going weak. But he supported me up by slipping his arms sneakily around my waist. His tongue ran over my lips begging for entrance. I returned the kiss eagerly and let our tongue's dance together, He tasted like cigarettes. It was such a passionate kiss, one I have never had before. I wished that it would never ever stop. But like they say 'everything comes to an end' and the heated kiss eventually broke.

He opened his mouth to say something, but I silenced him by placing a finger on his perfect lips. I wouldn't let him ruin this moment by throwing apologizes at me, not a chance. My frustration was washed away at once and I had difficulties remembering what we had been arguing about in the first place.

"So it's true what they say," I smiled genuinely. "You are a great kisser." He just stood there frozen on the spot, still with his mouth half open from his attempt to explain himself.

"I ought to go now. See you tomorrow," I flashed him a smile and walked out the door. It felt like I was walking on clouds and I couldn't, for all the money in the world, wash away the stupid grin that was plastered on my face.

*****

It had been almost a week since the kiss and to my great surprise it hadn't made me feel more awkward around him. Rather the opposite, for some odd reason it had made me loosen up a little.

I walked through the front door and found Johnny chasing after Jack in the living room. He was trying hard to be serious, but failed miserably and ended up on the couch laughing in defeat. He had breakfast cereal glued to his white t-shirt and it wasn't hard to figure out what had just happened. I couldn't help but laugh at the image of Jack pouring his breakfast cereal over his poor father.

"Oh, hi you," his face shone up as he noticed my presence.

"Hey," I replied with a smile.

"I'm so glad you could make it. You've no idea how much you're helping me out," he said with a grateful smile walking up to me. "I would give you a hug, but as you can see Jack had a little accident."

"It's pretty obvious that you spilled the cereal over yourself and now blame poor little Jack for it. You should be ashamed of yourself," I lectured him. He laughed holding up his hands in the air in defeat.

"Okay okay, I admit. Please don't shoot me officer," he said backing off, still with his hands in the air to indicate that he wasn't armed. I smiled to myself as he disappeared into his bedroom to change.

It felt so good being able to joke around like this with Johnny every now and then. I backed a couple of steps to sneaked a peek of his bare chest as he pulled the t-shirt over his head, revealing his many tattoos and perfect tan.

"What are you doing?" Lily Rose asked from behind me, causing me to flinch.

"Oh, nothing," I blushed, smiling down at her.

Soon after I arrived Johnny left to go on set. I was in the middle of cooking up some dinner while Lily and Jack played outside. As I was cooking my mind wandered back to the kiss. We hadn't spoken about it since then but my feelings for Johnny had certainly grown more.

My thoughts were cut off when the phone began to ring, I turned around and picked up the phone, leaning it against my shoulder.

"Hello, Johnny's house, Juliet speaking," I spoke into the receiver waiting for a response.

"Oh, Juliet? Hi it's Vanessa," My eyes widened and my breath was caught in my throat. "Juliet? You there?" I coughed and stuttered.

"Y... Yeah sorry Vanessa. I'm just here babysitting your children. What's up?" I asked. I felt the need explain why I was there. I had completely forgotten about Vanessa. A struck of guilt began to hit me in the chest.

"Oh how are they?"

"Brilliant, not a peep out of them," I could almost see Vanessa smiling.

"Oh no surprise there! Is Johnny home?" She questioned as I rolled my eyes. Oh course she would love to know where Johnny is.

"I'm sorry Vanessa he is on set right now." I explained. "Can I give him a message?" The line was silent for a moment.

"Oh no, Just tell him to call me when he gets back," I grabbed a pen and jotted a small note on the fridge.

"Okay I will do. Bye Vanessa." And with that she hung up the phone. I called Lily and Jack inside for tea but while they munched away, I couldn't stop myself from staring at the note of the fridge.

How could Johnny do that to me? Kiss me, like that! Was he just using me because Vanessa wasn't here so I was a replacement? All these questions ran around in my head like a marathon.

I cringed at the television as I watched the first Saw film. It freaked me out every time but it was such a good film to watch. As I watched, I felt a hand creep over my shoulder and grab on tight. I screamed and leaped up from the couch. I spun around to see a very amused Johnny. Clutching my hand to my chest, I laughed along with him and pushed him lightly.

"Oh Vanessa called today, She wants you to ring her back," I remembered. Johnny nodded, not bothering to pick up the phone.

"How was filming today?" I asked as I grabbed my bag and headed towards the door.

"Not bad, Tim told me your not going to be able to work tomorrow," He spoke as he assisted me with putting my coat on.

"Well I can work 'till half seven tomorrow night, Me and few friends are going out," I explained excitedly.

"That's okay, Your mother is taking the children out tomorrow night anyway. You can change here if you like," I nodded and threw my bag on my shoulder. He reached into his back pocket pulling out the usual note and closing it in my hand.

"Thanks Juliet," He leaned forward and kissed the side of my mouth. Johnny pulled back and smirked at me. Adverting my vision, I stared at the floor, trying to hide my insanely pink cheeks. I turned and opened the door which Johnny held open for me. I muttered a quick bye and jumped in my car.

Tomorrow night was going to be amazing. Or so I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Subscribe?

any ideas what might happen next??

xx