Status: Done

Like My Work of Art

Loathing and Lust

I sat in my room trying to do my homework but the sound of a guitar playing next door distracted me. He was doing it on purpose I'm sure. It was my neighbor Matt, who for some reason despised me.

Ever since I moved here two years ago he's done nothing but make my life a living hell. At first I believed it was because he had a girlfriend that used to live here and moved or like a loved one lived here and died or something of the sort. Nope it was neither, he just simply loathes me.

I let out a frustrated growl before slamming my book shut. I was just going to have to ask my best friend Leah to see her's since clearly I wasn't going to get any work done on my own. Sitting back in my chair I ran a hand through my hair in an attempt to clam my nerves.
After staring at my wall for ten minutes I got up and began stripping down before turning off the lights and curling up in my bed.

~*~ Matt's Point of View~*~

I sat in my room making as much noise as possible on my guitar, knowing it was bothering my neighbor Megan. I watched through the window as she glared at her wall. Even from a distance I could make out the features of her face. A smile formed on mine at her obvious anger.

I froze completely when I saw her taking her clothes off tantalizingly slow. It felt like time stopped as my eyes drank in the sight of her. My pants grew uncomfortably tight the longer I stared,I felt my anger towards her double. I hate her for having this effect on me.
I picked up the nearest object and launched it at my wall.

"Stupid bitch." I mumble lying back on my bed closing my eyes. It didn't help, I could still see her as clearly as I could with them open.