Status: Done

Like My Work of Art

Everything Everyone Everywhere Ends

Megan left Matt because she got pregnant and was scared of committing. She also left a week after the break up and moved in with her dad in Ohio, never telling Matt she was expecting. Matt was heart broken and spent most of his days in his room writing lyrics and then eventually started First Too Last, followed by From First to Last.

Over the next eight years neither have forgotten about the other. Then one day Matt meets Evan, his son. He instantly feels a connection to the boy and talks to him whenever he can. Not long after meeting Evan he runs into Megan. She then explains to him everything that happened and why she really left. Matt was obviously upset and refused to speak to her yet still kept in contact with his son.

Eventually Matt and Megan make up, get married, and live happily ever after. The end.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this really was not the way I was intending on ending this but apparently no one likes it anyway so whatever. When I discontinued it I got like ten messages asking me to start writing it again but when I found time and began to no one read or commented. I even had someone unsubscribe so I'm not going to waste my time on it anymore.