Status: Done

Like My Work of Art

You and Me

I never would have guessed that I would have fallen so hard for a guy but I did. These past four months with Matt have been amazing. We're so in love now that it's hard for us to be apart. He's everything I ever wanted in a guy, gorgeous, funny, creepy, nerdy, talented, passionate, and great in bed. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend.

"Megan are you ready yet?" asked Matt banging on the bathroom door.

"Almost, just a minute!"

It's Leah's birthday today so I was getting ready for her party which was being held at Derek's.

"You said that ten minutes ago!"

"This time is for real." I answer opening the door. When I walked out he smiled at me.

"You look amazing,"

"So do you." I tell him standing on my tipy toes to kiss him.

"But I always look like this?"

"Exactly." I say kissing him again.

"You're going to have to stop that or we ain't gonna make it to the party." he growls pushing me back against the wall.

"Hm very tempting."

He pushed me back harder and began kissing me roughly. I pulled away from him. "Matt."

"Hm?" he asks kissing down my neck.

"We really do need to go."

He sighed heavily before moving away, mumbling something that sounded like fucking tease under his breath.

"I love you." I tell him with a teasing smile on my face.

"I love you more." he replies.

After a few more teasing kisses we head out to his car. When we got there the house was already packed. Plastic cups littered the floor and bodies were pressed tightly together. It took most of our concentration not to get separated.

"Happy Birthday bitch!" I greet when we finally find Leah and Derek at the drink table.

"Yey you came!" Leah screams pulling me into a hug.

"Well duh I couldn't miss my best friend's birthday party now could I."

She just laughed pulling me into another hug before pressing her lips to my cheek. Yeah she was defiantly intoxicated. After getting hit on some more by my drunken best friend Matt and I were finally able to get away.

"This was a big waste of time. We should have just stayed at your house like I wanted to." Matt said when we found a quite hallway.

"I know. Remind me next time to listen to you."

"Oh I will but of course you probably won't listen to me, like now." he rolls his eyes.

I wasn't listening though because all my attention was on a door with a keep out sign on it. I hadn't been down there since the night Matt and I got together. He must have saw what I was looking at because I heard him let out an "oh".

"Come on!" I tell him grabbing his hand as I headed for the door. I rushed down the stairs but was disappointed that the bed was put away. I walked over and just stood in front of it and let the memories flood into my mind. Matt brought me back to reality when he wrapped his arms around me.

"What are you thinking?" he asks sounding a little nervous.

"Nothing really, just how much things have changed since then."

"Yeah that night I never would have imagined that you would ever love me or that I could so openly love you. I was so bitter about my feelings then." he kissed the side of my head.

I didn't say anything. Instead I turned around smiling at him and sat down on the couch pulling him down with me. "Let's not think about that ok."

He nodded but I could tell being here bothered him. To distracted him from what he was thinking I pulled him to me and kissed him. When we came apart for air I cuddled into him and we just laid there together. It was moments just like this that brought us closer together. Nothing was better then just being in his arms.

"I really do love you Megan. More then you will ever know." he told me breaking the silence and kissed my head once more.

"I know you do, I love you too Matt. My life wouldn't be the same without you."

"Come on, lets go home."

We got up and made our way back through the packed house. Once we got back to my house we went up to my room and surprisingly just went to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
So since I no longer have school I decided to try to finish this. =]