Status: OMG OMG OMG!! :D here it is!! <3

The Cemetery Chronicles: Lip Ring Terror

This lack of self control I fear is never ending

I continued to try and distract Tina from her pain. I held her hand in mine and let her lean against me while I sat next to her.

“Tina. How are you doing?” Britney asked.

“It hurts. Its burning.” She said through the pain. I rubbed her hand with my thumb.
I saw Gwen climb on top of a mausoleum. She started to pace. That meant that the gears in her head were turning.

“Gwen? What are you thinking?” Brit asked up to her.

“I can. I can make it.” She mumbled.

“Uh, what?”

She sighed although I’m not quite sure if it was in irritation or fear or…what. “If I run fast enough and jump off at the right place, I could at least get a hold of the top of the fence. I could hoist myself over and get guys out or get help!”

“What? No, no, no! Gwen that’s stupid! Don’t do that!”

“Why not, Britney? Do you want to die?!”

“No but—“

“But nothing. It will work.”

“We’ll find another way Gwen.” Tina said.

She nodded only once and continued to pace. Brit looked over at Tina and kneeled down with us.

Then, I heard feet running on concrete.

“GWEN, NO!” Brit shouted.

I quickly turned to see her jump and outstretch her arms. I also watched her fall short and land with a giant cross puncturing her belly button.

“Gwen! No!” David ran over to her. I could feel tears come to my eyes as the blood started to drip in a slow, maddening beat.

Drip

Drip

Drip

Drip

I saw Britney look down at the ground as Gwen’s body became limp. All the emotion and life just drained from her face. The sad thing was that she was beautiful in death just as she was in life. David placed a careful hand on her arm. He started to cry quietly.
Poor David.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title: Crawling by Linkin Park

Comment and suscribe!! :D