Status: OMG OMG OMG!! :D here it is!! <3

The Cemetery Chronicles: Lip Ring Terror

Trying to find air to breathe again

I awoke in a dark, humid place. I couldn’t move my arms or my legs. I felt that I was once again in control of my thoughts and body movements since the insanity had passed.

Since my eyes were not yet able to adjust to the light, I tried to rely on my sense of smell and the sounds in the room.
All I could hear was dripping and all I could smell was earth. You know…earth as in like mud and dirt. I imagined I was somewhere underground.

I squinted and started to get my sight back. Candles appeared in my vision.

Then, someone lit a few more.

As I was about to look around, a middle-aged dude blocked my view of the room. He was sweaty, greasy, dirty, and just plain gross.

“You alive, boy?” He poked my ribs and I groaned in pain. I imagine a few of them were broken.

He chuckled. “Yep. You’re alive.” He walked over to something and started to clean.

I looked at my wrists and then my ankles. They were bound to the wall with ropes.

“Where am I? What the fuck happened?!”

“Relax, boy. I’m not going to kill you if you think that’s why you’re here.”

I rolled my eyes. “That didn’t answer my question, asshole!”

He chuckled again. “You underground below one of the many mausoleums in this place. And I had one of the demons bring you down here.” He turned away.

I looked down and noticed that I was missing my shirt. “What the hell happened to my shirt?!”

“Got caught on a headstone.” He replied. “Now calm down. I’m not going to kill you.” He paused. “Well, not now anyway.”

“Now?!” then, I had a sudden thought. “Wait,” I paused. “You’re the one behind all this aren’t you?”

“In a way, yes. I just tell the spirits what to do. They have enough ‘guts’ to do as they’re told.” He chuckled. “Whether those ‘guts’ are fear or courage is beyond me.”

“But why? Why do you do it?”

“To sustain myself of course. How can I live here as an immortal with control of all these demonic spirits without the power of death?”

“So you kill innocents just so you can be undead?!”

“You’re almost right.” He walked towards a candle and seemed to be in a trance. “I would never kill an innocent. If I did that, I could not live. I would be punished; cursed by the Gods.”

“But all those people! Lucy, Leah, Gwen, David, and Tina were all innocent!”

He turned to me and gave me an evil death stare. “You honestly think they were innocent?” he shouted. I was about to speak but he cut me off. “Lucy was a slut! She would take advantage of men and then leave them begging for more but she would never give more! As for her sister, she was a Satan worshiper! The worst kind too, I assure you.”

“But that was them! The friends I came here with weren’t anything like that!”

“Your friend Gwen was disobedient! She rebelled against everyone and everything! She also had feelings for another boy while she was with a different man. Plus, her father is a dirty gay.”

“Her dad is not a dirty gay!”

“David is a cursed soul! He is full of disease and a burden on society!”

I was about to defend David but the man said:
“Stop interrupting me, boy! I have many more of your friends to go through.”
I closed my mouth and he turned back to cleaning something.

“Tina was probably the worst of the five that are already dead. She was a prejudice, hypocritical, two-faced whore!”

“Don’t you dare call Tina a whore! She was anything but that! And she wasn’t two-faced!”

He turned back to me. “Well if she wasn’t two-faced then she had Multiple Personality Disorder because she would be sweet one minute and be a bitch-“

“SHUT UP! Just shut up!”

“You, Jacob, are the worst of all your friends.”

I scoffed. “What the hell have I done?”

He scoffed back. “First off,” he lifted a dirty, greasy finger. “You’re a bisexual. That is a sin against God! Second,” he held up another gross finger. “You are a wrist cutter. Thirdly,” he held up yet another finger. “You, too, are two-faced. And finally, you are a liar!”

“I am not a liar!”

“Then what do you call that? That would be a lie, my boy.”

He turned and walked away.

“Hey! Where are you going, douche bag?”

He turned around. “To get your friends, Jake.”

I felt my jaw drop. I instantly tried to struggle to get free. I knew he meant Brit and Travis.

“Let me go!”

“Why? So you can tell the police and have them arrest the poor, old care-taker at the cemetery for murder?”

I stopped.

“Or perhaps to save your friends?” he pulled out a long, blood covered stake. I recognized it as the one that magically appeared in David’s chest.

He chuckled and walked out.

I started to struggle again. I needed to get out and save Travis and Britney!

I saw a machete near my head. I couldn’t move my arms to grab it though!
Although it looked dirty, dingy, and just plain gross, I attempted to grab the big knife with my teeth.

I tried to do it, but I couldn’t.

I clicked my teeth in the knife’s general direction, but I knew I couldn’t reach with just my teeth.

I stuck out my tongue and cut it on the blade.

I turned forward and stuck out my tongue farther.

“Fuck!” I attempted to say as I spat out blood.

I put my tongue back to work once the bleeding stopped (which really didn’t take too long).

This time, I caught the correct side of the blade and was able to pull it close to my teeth. Then, I didn’t know what to do next. I was there, with a knife in my teeth. I leaned to my right as far as I could and let my bound hand take the handle. I slipped the blade under the ropes on my wrist and pulled up.

The rope broke.

I then leaned to my left and cut that rope and I cut the ones constricting my ankles.

I almost dropped the machete and bolted but then realized I may need it if I come across Mr. Creepy again.

I quickly ran out to see an army of demons of different shapes and sizes. All of them were making their way down the path.

To Britney.
I ran too. The sun wasn’t up yet. She would be a goner if I didn’t do something.

I looked at the big-ass knife in my hands. I stopped at looked at the reflection. The sun was coming up, but it would take much too long for it to completely rise.

I looked around at the graves.
Some of the more modern ones were shinny and would reflect sun light easily!

I saw Brit lunge at the gates and I saw a huge black demon grab her ankles and pull her back.

I didn’t think. I just howled as loud as my lungs would let me.

They all turned to me and I lifted the knife. The sun bounced off the blade and I twisted it so it would bounce off all the shinny tombstones. It hit a good chunk of the demons which disintegrated instantly. The rest quickly ran off to their graves or disappeared.

Brit looked back and fainted. I don’t think she saw me. Actually, I know she didn’t see me.

I walked over and saw that her arm was on the other side of the fence. She had been reaching for Gwen’s cell phone.

By now, the sunrise was 100% visible. I pushed on the gate and it opened. I kneeled down and picked up the phone. Britney didn’t look like she would make it. I looked over to my right and saw Travis. He looked worse then her!

I opened the phone and dialed 9-1-1.

“911 what’s your emergency?”

I set the phone down next to Brit’s hand and closed the gate.

I needed to see if I could find anyone’s bodies
♠ ♠ ♠
ah ha! Now we know what happens to Jacob!! :D isn't it fantabulous?!

Chpater title: Again by Flyleaf