Status: OMG OMG OMG!! :D here it is!! <3

The Cemetery Chronicles: Lip Ring Terror

I want to be in the energy, not with the enemy

I went back to the place I had been held captive. I had intentions to find out what happened to everyone else.

It was still dark down here. All the candles had gone out (cheap pieces of shit…) so I felt around for a lighter. My finger tips brushed against one and I lit the first candle I could see.

I looked up and felt the blood rush from my face.

Looking right back at me was Tina’s pained, bloody face that was slightly imprinted by the tombstone.

Yes, she was dead but that was my girlfriend! I wasn’t exactly sure if I wanted to scream or throw up.

Then, all the other candles lit themselves (creepy, right?) and then I could see bodies of a bunch of other people I didn’t know. But then, I also saw David’s body. He looked like he was in pain even though he was dead. The blood had all dried up and it was obvious to see the cuts. I could feel the tears fill my eyes. I blinked them away and looked at all the other bodies.

I recognized a few from the news and posters.

One was a ten year old girl from a town about five miles away from the one I was from. Her name was Cassie Parker and the picture that they showed on the news showed that she was a very happy girl.

But the corpse didn’t look happy in the least bit. She looked like the last feeling she had was fear.

Next to her was a guy that looked about twenty. I could see that a few of his open sores matched Cassie’s.

I mumbled a sorry to the guy and lifted his left arm to Cassie’s left shoulder. When you held it between two seemingly different cuts on her shoulder, one of the long cuts on his arm merged the two together.

He tried to save her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title: Place For My Head by Linkin Park

I'm so so so so sorry that I haven't updated in FOREVER!!!!!! o_O I hope this makes up for it...I think I can finish this TODAY! :D

I love all of you guys!!!