Status: OMG OMG OMG!! :D here it is!! <3

The Cemetery Chronicles: Lip Ring Terror

It's good to be alive

They were having a massive funeral. Everyone’s actually.

Lucy’s, Leah’s, and Gwen’s. They had a memorial for David, Tina and myself.

But I wasn’t dead. I was just MIA! Why would they give up hope so quickly?!

But then I realized, they didn’t know that Tina and David were dead. They only had Britney and Travis’s testimonies. The two of them saw Tina and David die. They could probably assume that I was dead too. They saw me get pulled away by some unseen creature.

But here I was, alive.

I could see everyone from my perch in the tree but they could not see me.

I could see Brit and Travis with their parents. I could see David’s parents along with Tina’s and Lucy and Leah’s. Gwen’s dad and brother were there too.

Then, I saw my family.

My mom, dad, and Tommy were all crying by my grave. Tommy looked the absolute worst.

“I can’t believe the last thing I said to him was that I hated him.” Tommy cried so hard and all I wanted was to run to him, hug him, and tell him that I wasn’t dead, and not to cry.

But then, I would have to leave and break my oath to protect everyone.

“It’s my entire fault!” he bawled.

Mom hugged him. “No it’s not. He was murdered. You didn’t do anything to kill him.”

“But I told him that I hated him! He probably would’ve fought back harder if he thought he had someone to fight for…” he trailed off.

Poor baby brother!

I wanted to hug him so terribly. I craved it!

Dad crossed himself before the three of them left. Slowly, everyone else left too.

Only Gwen’s dad and brother remained.

“I should’ve gone with.” Billy said. “I could’ve saved her.”

Gwen’s dad hugged his shoulders. “No you couldn’t, Billy. You’d just be dead along with her.”

With that, his dad led him out of the cemetery.

I sighed and jumped down from the tree. I looked at the new tombstones and the memorial. There were flowers and pictures everywhere. I couldn’t help but feel like Tommy and Billy had.

Like there could’ve been something I could have done to save them. Maybe there would be less loss at least.

But now, I was going to make up for it. Now, I was going to really make a difference.

The End
♠ ♠ ♠
DONE!!! And I'm really sorry but I can't remember the song that the chapter title is from for the life of me >.<

I really hoped you liked this while it was around and yes...I am writing a sequel. :D